Are you looking for the best email marketing software for your business?
In today’s world, when governments are restricting social media and search engine policies, Email marketing is the most effective medium to stay independent and keep engaging with customers worldwide.
And to make your email marketing effective, you need powerful email marketing software that helps you automate the marketing process and lets you focus on sales and customer services.
In this article, I’ll walk you through the 6 best email marketing software that small businesses can leverage.
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started.
1. ActiveCampaign – Best Email Marketing Software
ActiveCampaign is the best and robust email marketing tool that helps marketers leverage their email campaigns. It offers marketing automation, email marketing services, CRM and sales automation, and automation for customer service teams.
ActiveCampaign is highly suitable for industries like eCommerce, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, etc.
This powerful tool helps you use data from the entire customer life cycle and enables you to track your buyer preferences, customer behavior for in-depth segmentation, and effective outreach capabilities.
To serve the recipe of personalization to your subscribers, this email marketing tool offers dynamic content that helps you to send different messages to different groups of people, eventually filling your sales pipeline.
- This tool offers excellent CRM capabilities to manage all the communications effectively proactively.
- It offers the highest email deliverability rate than other email service providers.
- The campaign templates are handy for exhibiting the brand’s professional image and is best known for superb marketing automation facilities.
- ActiveCampaign offers many options, so if you are new to marketing automation, the learning curve will become steep.
- The pricing plan is relatively higher when compared to other tools.
Plans & Pricing –
There are four pricing levels available in ActiveCampaign. They are Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. The Lite plan starts at $15/month, and the plus plan starts at $70/month, and when the email list grows, you need to pay more.
2. HubSpot – Free Email Marketing Software
When it comes to email marketing for businesses of any kind and size, HubSpot ranks the number one position as it offers a broad range of tools, and you can create and optimize your emails without the need for designers.
HubSpot is one of the best go-to email marketing tools for inbounding marketing managers. The pre-made templates allow you to create amazing emails along with a drag-and-drop editor quickly.
One of the spotlight features of HubSpot is its A/B testing tool. Using this tool, you can discover which of your email subject lines gets the most open rate, and you can analyze how your content and CTA’s reward you with good engagement and increased sales.
HubSpot is ideal for all B2B companies, marketers, and small to large businesses to drive effective sales and revenue.
Want to know whether your leads will convert successfully and engage with your product/service? Hubspot solves this by offering you a ‘lead score’, a value assigned to your leads based on their behavior.
- HubSpot offers advanced personalization tools to customize your emails, resulting in a very high return on investment.
- Quickly capture useful leads by building conversion-friendly landing pages by embedding relevant CTA’s and simple web forms.
- It lets you stay on track as it sets up deal pipelines and work on important things.
- One of the biggest drawbacks of HubSpot would be the pricing plans. Though they say that it’s affordable, your pricing increases gradually as your email list grows.
- It offers only limited templates when you get started with automation.
Plans & Pricing –
HubSpot is free to use but its premium plan for marketing CRM starts at $40/month and goes upto $3200/month.
2. GetResponse – Simple Email Marketing Software
GetResponse is another excellent choice for your email marketing campaigns. It offers a complete set of inbound marketing solutions for generating high-quality convertible leads, hosting webinars, and boosting sales.
GetResponse offers personalized and tailored tools for entrepreneurs, online marketers, marketing managers, and other large companies. This tool is ideally suitable for small, medium, and larger companies.
Autofunnels is one of the unique feature sets that helps create funnels for sales, webinars, leads, etc., and it’s very easy to use. It lets you create conversion-friendly forms and optimized landing pages by performing A/B testing and creating automated email follow-ups to nurture your leads. The marketing automation services are completely streamlined, which makes your workflow to be highly scalable.
It supports seamless integration with popular software, including eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, Magento, Prestashop, Shopify, and others. You can also support Zapier that enables you to integrate GetResponse with other apps without coding.
- It offers a better range of customizable templates that helps you to conduct smart marketing campaigns.
- This tool is one of the best solutions for automated lead generation.
- When it comes to segmentation, GetResponse is the perfect tool as it helps in segregating your email contacts with its top-notch features.
- The analytic data provided can be quite difficult to understand, especially if you are getting started.
- If your email contacts exceed 1000, you need to pay more, which can be highly costly.
Plans & Pricing –
There are four pricing plans that the tool offers you. The billing period is classified into monthly, 12-month, and 24-month schemes. The plans are based on the number of email contacts in your list. You can choose the monthly plan or select the 12 and 24-month subscriptions that come with good discount offers.
The basic plan starts at $15/month. The Plus plan is the most popular plan starting at $49/month for 1000 contacts and you can request custom pricing if the email list exceeds the limit of 5,000.
3. ConvertKit – Email Marketing Software for Creators
ConvertKit is one of the best email marketing tools designed for creators. It is ideal for bloggers and creators trying to earn a living by selling their products online.
It offers you reliable and straightforward email templates, and you can enjoy creating the best email messages for your audience. You can also send broadcast emails and automated emails, guaranteeing you a very high open-rate. You can eventually grow your email list by using Convertkit’s landing page and signup form builder.
You need not create a separate list when launching a new project. It lets you easily organize your subscribers from one list by adding tags and segments.
ConvertKit gives you an amazing clutter-free experience of writing perfect emails and provides clean formatting options that boost more click-through rates and high traffic.
- ConvertKit offers 24/7 live chat and email support when compared to other email service providers.
- It offers a long list of best integration tools starting from eCommerce platforms, lead capture, CRM, Facebook Ads, Zapier, and more.
- The pricing plan is very high because you need to pay more to access more features.
- Fewer customization options are available for the email and landing page templates.
Plans and Pricing –
The pricing is based on the size of email contacts. There is also a free plan available, and the creator plan starts at $29/month.
4. Sendinblue – Affordable Email Marketing Software
Sendinblue is the most affordable email marketing tool for small businesses. It offers a complete power-packed solution that includes an all-in-all sales and marketing toolbox to drive more sales and revenue.
Many growing companies worldwide choose Sendinblue because it offers competitive pricing, complete one-stop solutions for marketing automation, email marketing, and SMS marketing.
Other potential features include chats with which you can instantly connect with your audience, Facebook Ads, retargeting capabilities, CRM, and sending transactional emails via SMS and emails.
You can potentially convert your leads into successful customers by creating customized landing pages and using signup forms to grow your email list by integrating it into your website.
- It offers pocket-friendly pricing options that are highly affordable.
- The email editor is highly effective and allows you to create best-in-class newsletters within a short time.
- Some customers have faced issues with the service support of Sendinblue, saying that they were not responsive at times.
- The dashboard can be quite tricky, but once you explore, you’ll get the pace.
Plans & Pricing –
Sendinblue offers an entirely free email marketing plan that lets you send up to 300 emails per day. The paid plans start from $21 per month.
6. MailChimp – Popular Email Marketing Software
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing tools used by many businesses. Startups most often use this tool since it is highly affordable and flexible to grow your business.
This effective email marketing tool guides and helps businesses of all sizes design manage, and automate all of their email campaigns via a unified dashboard.
Mailchimp manages and grows your audience base via various features like CRM, behavioral targeting, segmentation, etc.
It also offers its in-built creative tools for getting more clicks and open rates. It also provides personalized recommendations on your analytics reports so that you can make your next move wisely.
Mailchimp provides an AI-powered creative assistant tool that helps build stellar designs by importing your brand assets that result in high profitable conversions.
- It provides a simple and clean-to-use template editor for crafting beautiful emails.
- Mailchimp allows you to import your email campaign data, which is extremely useful.
- The automation features are limited when compared to other popular email marketing platforms.
- Though this tool is easy to set up, it becomes quite frustrating to change specific settings, and for novice users, the learning time is quite long.
Plans & Pricing –
There are four pricing plans that Mailchimp, namely Free, Essentials, Standard, and Premium.
To build from scratch and grow your audience, you should choose the free plan as you can use it for free until you get 2000 subscribers. The Standard Plan starts at $21/month, which is the most recommended plan for any growing business.
Which is the best email marketing software for your business?
The best email marketing software entirely depends on how you want to use it and your marketing strategy.
If you want an email marketing tool to automate the entire customer journey and generate sales, ActiveCampaign would be a perfect choice.
If your email marketing objective is to generate leads and keep the subscribers engaged with regular email campaigns and newsletters, pick Convertkit or Mailchimp.
I hope this article helped you pick the best email marketing tool for your business. If you are looking for other tools for your sales and marketing team, here are a few articles you should check out –