Webinars have been one of the most effective sales & marketing tools for businesses of all kinds and sizes. It allows you to interact with your potential customers in real-time and answer their questions to build trust with them.
Businesses also use webinars to host video conferences with investors and employees worldwide at different time zones, keeping everyone informed and connected with everything you are up to.
So, if you also want to leverage webinars in your sales and marketing strategies, here are some of the best webinar software that you can use to host your webinars.
Let’s get started…
Livestorm is an all-in-all, complete power-packed webinar software where you can host live events, product demos, customer training, facilitating better communication among your internal teams, and so on.
You can connect Livestorm with 1000+ apps you want and it provides you better insights by effectively utilizing Livestorm’s dashboard. It allows you to add unlimited moderators to manage your attendees and helps in eliminating spam in the chatbox.
Livestorm helps you in building your own registration page with your brand identity and you can easily invite your teammates to join you on the screen.
- Livestorm allows you to host different types of webinars which includes recurring events with multiple sessions which allows your attendees to select the date of their own choice.
- It provides HD video quality and there is no need to download the app, with a single click you are into the webinar.
- It allows you to interact with your audience by using chats, polls, Q&A and you can invite guest presenters to your webinar.
- Livestorm records your webinar automatically and it gives you detailed reports on how many people viewed your replays.
- You can import your contacts and send personalized emails to your attendees.
Livestorm plans start with the Basic plan for free. It allows you to host 20-minute webinars for up to 10 registrants only. The free plan is of no use for businesses but it is good for a trial because it comes with all the features that Livestorm has to offer.
Its Premium plan starts at $99/month (billed annually) which allows unlimited registration and up to 100 live attendees. For more live attendees, you can opt for their Live attendees limit add-ons.
WebinarNinja is one of the most popular webinar software that offers best-in-class features to host all types of webinars. Whether you are new to webinars or have been hosting webinars regularly, WebinarNinja facilitates your brand value to grow well.
WebinarNinja offers amazing marketing tools to instantly engage with your customer base and it is a cloud-based tool so attendees can directly join without having to download the software.
It also provides highly professional templates and page designs with which you can design attractive webinar decks.
- WebinarNinja allows you to create your webinars instantly without having a lengthy, time-consuming procedure.
- You can host different types of webinars within a single account itself.
- Allows you to automatically send email notifications to your registrants and you can edit your emails to create a personalized conversation with your audience.
- You can easily store and access all your images, templates, logos, and other multimedia files in WebinarNinja’s media library.
- It also allows you to track retention rates and offers better statistics about your webinar. You can export all of your registrant’s data.
- WebinarNinja provides custom registration forms and thanks to your pages where you can insert your brand’s logo, insert videos, and much more.
WebinarNinja offers three pricing levels: Pro, Plus, and Power. The Plus plan is the most popular pricing point which starts at $129/month (billed annually) allows upto 500 live webinar attendees, but each plan offers unlimited attendees for recorded webinars.
GoToWebinar is a widely used webinar tool and it is trusted by many customers when compared to other webinar software. This effective software offers simple and easy-to-use features with reliable technology.
GoToWebinar allows you to stream live webinars and you can also send recordings to your attendees once it’s completed. But unlike other tools mentioned above, GoToWebinar doesn’t come with an on-demand webinar or automated webinar features
GoToWebinar also has a mobile application allowing you to schedule and manage webinars effectively from anywhere.
It offers a thorough event analytics report where you can analyze the source of the traffic to the registration page, attendance rate, email engagement, and more.
- It offers very good scheduling options and you can use its amazing webinar templates which ease your work.
- It allows you to promote your webinar effectively by using your brand’s logo, customizable webinar invitations, and sending automatic email reminders to your participants.
- You can engage with your audience by asking slide-in questions and polls.
- You can integrate it with popular CRM and marketing automation to automate the post-webinar follow-ups and sales process.
GoToWebinar offers 4 pricing levels namely Starter, Pro, Plus, and Enterprise. The Pro plan is the most popular plan which starts at $199/month and is billed on an annual per user basis which allows up to 500 participants.
Demio is the most modern and most powerful platform that a B2B marketer wants. It provides you with all the essential tools you need to create, market, and host successful webinars. It offers a customizable landing page and form builder allowing you to put your brand aesthetic on the registration page.
With Demio, you can choose your own event type (live/automated/series) according to the business objective you decide. It also offers an on-demand event where you can pre-record your video and it can be viewed at any time by users on your website or Demio landing page.
Demio offers a simple and easy-to-use interface when compared to other webinar software offering similar features.
- Users can easily join the webinar with an instant click and no need to download.
- It allows you to promote your product/service by applying your brand logo during all the webinar events.
- It provides wide extensive support for all types of devices and browsers.
- It effectively helps in promoting your products/services because you can use featured actions to connect your audience to your signup page, offers, or CTA’s during the event.
- You can customize your replay page by adding a CTA button for your audience which helps in nurturing leads.
Demio pricing plans start at $34/month with the starter plan and go up to $163/month if paid annually. It offers a 14-day free trial with all Growth plan features that include a 5-hour Session Limit and automated event scheduling.
5. Webinar Jam
Webinar Jam is one of the high-quality webinar software which helps you to sell your products/services effectively. It displays your CTA’s via popups so that it makes your audience purchase directly during the webinar.
Another interesting feature of Webinar Jam is that when you try to sell a product during the session, you can hear bell sounds and whistles which are highly attractive and engaging. But you need to pay to access this unique feature.
Webinar Jam uses a cloud-based broadcasting tech and it works well in all types of browsers and operating systems using the current web technologies.
- You can have up to 5000 attendees and 6 presenters.
- It allows you to stream live webinars on YouTube and Facebook.
- Moderators can send private messages and it offers live chat and Q&A and you can also highlight comments.
- WebinarJam can automatically record your live broadcast in a video file.
- You can add one of your attendees as a presenter and when they complete they are switched back to attendee-only mode.
- WebinarJam is highly mobile-friendly and you can access it from IOs and android.
Webinar Jam offers 3 annual plans namely basic, professional, and enterprise. The Basic plan starts at $499/year and goes up to $999 with the enterprise plan.
Zoom Webinar is another video conferencing software with webinar hosting features. Zoom video webinar is a great platform to organize live events and webinars but when it comes to business usability, it lacks features like on-demand webinars and automation.
Zoom allows you to stream live webinars directly on Facebook and YouTube which helps your brand gain visibility on other channels.
You cannot use Zoom Video webinar for lead nurturing or other marketing automation that other webinar software in the list allows. But it is the best platform for live webinars because people are already using the tool for meetings and it becomes handy for them to attend and engage actively during the session.
- Zoom allows upto 100 live video panelists to engage with the audience and enables you to choose virtual backgrounds.
- The attendees can also be promoted to panelists and be awarded all audio and video controls for an enriched experience.
- It allows you to send pre and post-webinar emails to the registrants.
- You can get in-depth reports and analytics about your registrants, attendees, your attendee engagements, and follow-ups.
The plans for the zoom video webinar starts at $40/month which allows up to 100 attendees. As the size of attendees increase, the plans also increase very highly. You can contact the zoom sales team to host webinars for up to 50,000 attendees.
Choose the best webinar software for your business
Now you know about all the best webinar software that allows you to host webinars and online events easily and are also affordable for businesses of all sizes. It’s now your turn to pick up the right webinar software which ideally suits your needs.
For eCommerce businesses, Livestorm would be our #1 recommendation for webinar software as it provides all the essential features you need to host an engaging webinar for your customers.
And, for business meetings, team communications, and coordination, GoToWebinar and Zoom Webinar would be the perfect pick at reasonable prices and free plans.
I hope this article helped you find the best webinar software for your business. If so, you may want to follow us on Instagram and Twitter to stay updated with the latest sales and marketing strategies.