The cost to hire a Shopify expert ranges between $20 – $100 per hour, depending on their expertise. For instance, if you want to hire a Shopify expert to develop your entire store, it can cost as low as $200 to as high as it can be based on the type of expert you hire and the time it takes to complete the project.
Similarly, you can hire experts to help you with any of the following tasks –
- Store design & development
- Store migration or up-gradation
- Sales & Marketing
- Shopify SEO optimization
- Custom Theme development
- Custom App development
- Fix technical issues
- 3rd-party Software integration
- Payment gateway integration
- Expert Guidance
Simply put, you can find Shopify experts to help you with anything you need to build and grow your online store at a reasonable cost.
Factors that Affect the Cost to Hire Shopify Experts
Going ahead, if you decide to hire a Shopify expert, here are a few factors that affect their cost –
1. Project type: Do you want to develop an online store? Do you want their help with fixing an issue? or do you just need their expert advice? The pricing can differ based on the type of project you are offering them.
2. Hiring Model: Do you want to hire them for a one-time project or on a retainer basis? For one-time projects, you can hire freelancers at a low cost.
3. Project duration: How long will it take to complete the project? For long-term projects, you can hire experts at a lower cost compared to short-term projects.
4. Experience: How complex or critical is the project? The more complex it is, the more experienced Shopify experts you will need to ensure no downtime or further technical issues. So, the more experienced professionals you choose, the higher their cost will be.
5. Location: Because of the difference in the cost of living worldwide, the cost to hire Shopify experts also differs based on their geographic locations. For instance, an expert from India may cost less than one from the USA or UK.
Should you hire a Shopify expert?
Shopify is one of the easiest eCommerce website builders that enable anyone to build an online store without any technical hassle. If you want a simple fully-functioning store, you can follow our Shopify tutorial for complete step-by-step guidance.
However, Shopify also allows you to extend the functionalities of your store by adding custom codes and app integrations. So, if you are not technically sound to make such changes, you should hire an expert to help you with it.