You can login to your Shopify admin in multiple ways based on the devices you use to access the store. On desktop, you will need an internet browser; on mobile and tablet devices, you can log in via the Shopify app.
Let’s look at the steps to login on each device type.
Shopify Login on Desktop
To login into your Shopify admin on your Desktop browser, follow these steps.
- Go to Shopify.com and click the “Login” button.
- If you have already logged in in the past, you may see the name of your store. Click on it and enter your password to get access.
- Otherwise, you will see a login screen. Enter your registered email in the field and click the “Continue with email” button
- Next, enter your password and click the “Log in” button.
- On the next screen, you will see a store(s) list. Click the store you want to access, and you will be inside its admin.
Notes – You can login to your Shopify account by entering your store’s URL and adding “/admin” at the end. For example, if your store website address is “shopifystore.com,” you would enter “shopifystore.com/admin” to login to your store’s admin.
Shopify Login on Mobile & Tablets
To log into your Shopify admin from your Android/iOS devices, you have to follow these steps –
- Download and install the Shopify app from the Play store to the App store
- When the app is installed, tap it to open it.
- If you already have a Shopify account, tap the” Log in” button
- Enter your email address & password, and tap Log in.
- If you have multiple Shopify stores associated with your Shopify account, select the store you want to access.
Note – If you have activated 2-step authentication for your Shopify account, then after step 4, you will be asked to enter the authentication code using your authentication method. Enter it and then tap Log in for the next step.
Shopify Login to Multiple Stores
Shopify allows you to create multiple stores from a single Shopify account and enables you to switch between the stores easily to manage them smoothly.
Here’s how you can log into multiple Shopify stores –
- Log into one of your Shopify stores,
- Tap the account name at the right-top of the admin
- Select “Stores” from the dropdown menu.
- Next, you will see a list of your Shopify stores. Select the store you want to access.
Note – You can also switch to other Shopify accounts from the same screen. Just click your profile icon on top, select the “switch account” option and enter your credentials to log into your other Shopify account.
If you haven’t created a Shopify store and need help with it, follow our Shopify beginner’s tutorial for a step-by-step guide. You can also contact us for more assistance.