Are you planning to start a Shopify store? Wondering if Debutify is a suitable theme for your store? If so, this review is for you!
Shopify is one of the best eCommerce platforms that provide everything you need to build a functional online store. However, making it profitable is another ball game – you need to create convertible product pages, landing pages, optimize for SEO, and a lot more.
This is where Debutify comes into play. It is a subscription-based Shopify theme that is highly optimized and fast-loading so you can launch your eCommerce business quickly with no overhead costs.
The best part of Debutify is that it has 50+ built-in add-ons that can skyrocket your store’s conversions to the next level. You don’t have to be a salesperson. Instead, these sales-boosting add-ons will let you convert browsers into loyal customers.
So based on my experience, I will review the Debutify theme to help you determine if it has everything you need for your Shopify store. If you want to explore the theme right away, you can use the button below to add Debutify to your store.
What’s unique about Debutify?
When I installed Debutify and started researching its functional aspects and performance, I was clear with one thing. No matter your business type or the niche, it is suitable for any brand owner to create a Shopify store.
Whether you want to launch a clothing store, sell accessories or want to become a successful dropshipper, it has got you covered. Without writing a single piece of code, you can set up everything in minutes, making it beginner-friendly.
Also, you’ll get access to exclusive training, mentoring, 24×7 support, and weekly news updates. You’ll spend less time building your store and more on enhancing your business’s performance.
Debutify claim to be the highest converting Shopify theme for many aspiring entrepreneurs. With that being said, next, I’m going to break down every aspect of Debutify so that you can be the judge of how true their claim is.
Debutify Review: Ease of Use
One of the best things I liked about Debutify is its user-friendliness and convenience for anyone to get started – you don’t need a Shopify expert or designer to set up the store for you.
The theme installation process is also pretty simple. Next, you can customize the page designs either directly from the dashboard or by navigating to the theme library section. Overall, one of the winning aspects of Debutify lies in its ease of use, simplicity, and straightforwardness in executing any operation.
Debutify Review: Key Features
The following is the list of features that Debutify has to offer –
- Design & Interface
- Theme Customization
- Loading Speed
- Built-in Product finder (for dropshipping)
- Sale-boosting Add-ons
Now, let’s dive deeper into these features.
1. Design & Interface
Debutify has a clean, neat, and simple-to-use interface. You don’t have to spend much time modifying the theme. You can easily change the navigation menu, crop or resize product images, add custom fonts, and perform other capabilities without lifting a finger.
Though you add multiple add-ons, the product pages will be easy to navigate. You can set default language & currency based on the customer’s location, display featured products using the slider, and many more. Whatever you do, your theme looks good and adapts well to any device type.
On the whole, Debutify’s smooth and professional interface makes it a no-brainer to design and manage your Shopify store.
2. Theme Customization
Debutify gives you complete control in customizing your entire online store by choosing the required options. You can choose to customize the theme directly from the dashboard. An added advantage is that Debutify will show how your theme will look on desktop and mobile views instantly.
Debutify also enables you to customize your header and footer with various options. You can choose between transparent or sticky header variations, including links in the footer, contact details, newsletter, and other additional menus.
Speaking about product pages, Debutify strives to deliver a luxurious look and feel. By configuring related add-ons, you can add color swatches, customizable size charts, present important info in bullets, display recently viewed products, and embed a countdown timer to boost urgency.
I’ve just mentioned a few to give you an idea. You can do much more with the theme’s powerful product add-ons.
So right from the homepage to customizing your 404 pages, Debutify breaks the chaos and simplifies the entire process. Just enter the required details and perform a few mouse clicks. You’re all ready to deliver an excellent customer experience.
3. Loading Speed
Debutify’s key USP is its unmatchable loading speed of just two seconds. It follows a mobile-first approach leading to outstanding website performance.
These are the speed test results obtained upon running the Debutify demo store on GTMetrix. From this, you would have understood how Debutify maximizes your store’s potential without delay in the loading speed.
Though your Shopify store runs upon multiple add-ons, it won’t affect the speed. All the add-ons are made especially for Debutify, so they do not have any compatibility issues.
4. Built-in Product Finder for Dropshipping
If you want to set up a dropshipping store, Debutify makes it a cakewalk. With its built-in product finder, you can quickly import various products. The categories include –
- Health & Beauty
- Home and Garden
- Pet Accessories
- Baby and Kids
- Kitchen and Household
For finding winning products, Debutify provides three smart filters to deliver the best possible results –
- Categories: Selecting your niche as mentioned above
- Profit margin: The options include $0-$10, $10-$20, $20-$30, $30+ which can be selected based on your estimated revenue
- Opportunity level: Namely Gold, Silver, and Bronze
Once the desired filters are applied, next you can start selecting the winning products for your store.
Along with this, you can also identify the target audience for that product as it mentions age, gender, and interest targeting to maximize your online selling.
In this way, you can seamlessly find high-quality products that your target audience might be interested in and have a good profit margin. Debutify detailed product information makes it easier to pick relevant products that can attract your target audience.
5. Sale boosting Add-ons
The sale-boosting add-ons make Debutify a highly stunning and distinguishable theme. It is rare to visualize a theme with many built-in add-ons for every purpose. This saves you from paying for tons of third-party integrations and unnecessary technical hassle.
Debutify add-ons are a win-win as it boosts the shopping experience and the loading speed, leading to surplus profits.
Now let’s take a look at different types of Debutify’s premium add-ons:
As the name suggests, it motivates your customers to add more to their shopping carts, increasing AOV and sales.
- Add-to-Cart Animation – Add an animation to the product page and add to cart button
- Cart Goal – Offer free shipping when a specific goal is unlocked
- Cart Savings – Display the total amount of savings in the cart
- Cart Upsell – Add upsells and cross-sells
- Collection Add-to-cart – Allow customers to add products directly from the collection pages
These are the triggers you apply to make your customers buy products from you. Some of them are –
- Cart Discount – Allow customers to enter discount codes in the cart before checkout
- Inventory Quantity – Display the stock level for each product variant
- Sales Countdown – Add a timer for on-sale products
- Social Discount – Reward customers when they share your products on social media
- Trust Badge – Improve credibility by showcasing badges in the checkout or add-to-cart button
This is highly helpful if you want to build and increase customer loyalty for your brand.
- Newsletter Popup – Capture your visitor’s email before they leave
- Order Feedback – Get feedback on how people found your store
- Wish list – Let customers add their favorite products so they can purchase them later
This long list of add-ons is designed to enrich and foster a rich customer shopping experience. To name a few,
- Automatic Geolocation – Add default language and currency based on the customer’s location.
- Back in stock – Allow customers to fill in the back in stock form
- Delivery time – Display an approximate delivery date to get an idea
- FAQ – Include a searchable question & answer module to get answers
- Instagram feed – Showcase the latest images on your Instagram page
- Order Tracking – Let customers track their orders directly from your store
- Product swatches – Create product groups and link them as swatches on each product page
- Page speed booster – Gear up your store by loading at a faster rate
- Smart Search – Display results instantly as customers type in the search field
These set of add-ons protect your store from getting affected by legal issues.
- Age Check – Verify your visitor’s age before they get full access
- Agree To Terms – Ask customers to agree with your t&c before checking out
- Cookie Box – Make your store GDPR compliant
- Shop Protect – Safeguard your images, product description, articles, and other assets from getting misused.
With this whopping group of add-ons, you can undoubtedly elevate your Shopify store to an unbeatable level. All these add-ons are simple to install and configure, so it becomes easy to optimize the buying journey at every stage.
Debutify offers a variety of integrations in different categories like marketing, dropshipping, SMS marketing, and reviews.
Some notable integrations include Loox, Ali Insider (Product Research), SMSBump, Growave, CartHook, Pinterest, Katana, Firepush, Easyship uDroppy, Eprolo, Cartloop, Omnisend, and the list goes on.
How is Debutify customer support?
Debutify offers excellent customer support round the clock. Their support team has been responsive to all my theme-related queries. You can easily reach out via different communication channels like email, live chat, and chatbots.
If you want to self-resolve your issues instantly, you can visit the help center. From getting started to integrations, you can browse meaningful articles. You can also join Debutify’s community via Facebook Group and Discord Server to get updates and other important news.
How much does Debutify cost?
Debutify offers a free plan with which you can implement the store for one license and basic support through chatbots & emails. You’ll also get basic features like feature requests.
But the free version is quite limited. In order to access the full-fledged power of the theme, I would recommend you upgrade to the paid plans.
Now let me illustrate the pricing breakdown of the Debutify theme –
- Starter Plan – $29/month – 1 store license, upto 5 add-ons, advanced support, and 1-click integrations
- Pro Plan – $79/month – Access upto 30 add-ons and all other Starter Plan features
- Enterprise Plan – $149/month – 3 store licenses, access to all add-ons, VIP support, and 8-figure marketing masterclass
The best part is if you signup for a paid plan, you are eligible for Debutify Vanguard Guarantee – a risk-free 30-day moneyback guarantee. During this period, you’ll get full access to all the Debutify’s theme features.
In the end, if you’re not satisfied with the theme, you can claim the 100% return on payment. No question asked – that’s what the team guarantees.
I really like how flexible Debutify’s pricing plans are. There is no lock-in period, so you can opt out anytime.
So decide which plan suits you the best based on your requirements. Even if you want a test the premium version, Debutify has covered it with a 14-day free trial.
Pros & Cons of Debutify
By now, you would have understood how Debutify helps escalate your Shopify store’s sales & conversions. However, let us now view the areas where it shines and needs improvement.
Pros of Debutify –
- Suitable for any eCommerce business type
- 24×7 customer support
- 14-day full access trial & 30-day money-back guarantee
- 50+ sales-boosting add-ons
- Highly suitable for beginners to get started
- Fast, responsive, and high converting theme
- Customization within a few simple clicks
- Compatible with any internet browser
Cons of Debutify –
- The free plan is basic and limited
- Pricing increases based on add-ons availability
Final Verdict – Is Debutify worth it?
If you are looking for a high-quality and cost-effective Shopify theme to build your store, Debutify can be a great fit for you. It comes with conversion-friendly page designs and enables you to maximize sales. The best part of Debutify is that you don’t need any expertise in coding or designing to build a conversion-friendly Shopify store.
Bottom line, Debutify is a feature-packed Shopify theme with everything you need to get your Shopify store an exemplary launch or maximize sales of your existing Shopify store.
Sounds great? If you would like to try the themes for your store, you can use the button below to create your free account and give Debutify and trial run.
Debutify Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Debutify used for?
Debutify is a conversion-focused Shopify theme used to maximize your store’s sales and conversions to a great level via easy customization and 50+ valuable add-ons that enable you to unleash a unique customer experience.
How do I install Debutify?
Visit www.debutify.com and click on the “Try Debutify Free” button. Enter your name and email address, and it will redirect you to install the app. By default, the free plan is selected. If needed, you can upgrade to the paid plans. For installing the Debutify theme, you can move to the theme library and choose the theme to add.
Can I change Debutify plans?
Yes, you can change plans at any time based on your needs.
Is it possible to switch add-ons?
Absolutely. If you do not require a particular add-on, you can disable it from the dashboard. You can also activate them if you needed in the future.
Which is the best alternative to Debutify?
Debutify is a conversion-focused Shopify theme. If you want to avoid monthly subscription fees that come with Debutify paid plan, you can find tons of suitable themes on Themeforest or check our list of best high converting Shopify themes for one-time paid alternatives.