Are you looking for the best website to buy a WordPress theme?
Then, this article is for you. In this article, we will show you the best WordPress theme marketplace from where you can buy popular premium WordPress themes.
So, if you are ready, let’s get started.
1. ThemeForest – Best Website to buy WordPress Themes
Themeforest is one of the largest marketplaces for WordPress themes. It is a part of the Envato family, an online shop for premium graphics, extensions, videos, etc.
- It has a large WordPress theme repository.
- You can easily read reviews, theme ratings and see the developers’ portfolios before purchasing any theme.
- They have a strong community of developers and users to help you with any challenges you face while setting up the theme.
- Customer support entirely depends on the developer, and most theme developers don’t even provide support.
- You’ll find many Junk and outdated themes that are not supported by the latest WordPress updates.
2. Elegant Themes – Premium WordPress Themes & Builder
Elegant Themes is one of the oldest WordPress theme marketplaces. Elegant Themes is behind Divi Builder, one of the best drag-and-drop page builder plugins for WordPress.
Elegant Themes build and sell their own themes and provide excellent customer support via chat or email.
One of the best things about Elegant Themes is its pricing model; you get lifetime access to everything they offer at just $249, or you can even opt for a yearly plan at $89/year.
- They provide the best customer support both via email and live chat.
- They offer a wide range of tools and themes in one purchase.
- You can use all the themes and plugins for unlimited websites.
- Not many themes are available like other theme shops on the list.
3. TemplateMonster – Buy WordPress Themes, & More
TemplateMonster is one of the largest WordPress theme marketplaces that has been ruling the digital market since 2002. It offers 60k+ digital products like website templates, plugins, graphics, etc., all of which meet the latest web design standards.
The best thing about TemplateMonster is that it includes bootstrap-based website templates, HTML5 and CSS3 readymade solutions, website templates loaded with a website builder, and much more on the go.
- It has a clutter-free user interface that gives a clear description of themes in an organized manner.
- You can easily find themes as they are sorted based on hottest trends, best sellers, featured ones, and recently added.
- The user-review rating system could be made better and structured in a way that is easily understandable by the users.
4. MOJO Marketplace – Popular WordPress Theme Marketplace
MOJO Marketplace offers a wide range of themes, plugins, and services for different platforms, including Shopify and WordPress.
- Each theme goes through a manual examination process that ensures high-quality coding standards.
- The marketplace is well-organized with categories and filters, which allows you to find the best theme easily.
- Along with themes, you can also take their WordPress services while checking out.
- A lot of themes are not updated and compatible with the latest WordPress updates.
- Customer support entirely depends on the developers.
5. MyThemeShop – In-house Premium WordPress Themes
With a very clean and easy to navigate user interface, MyThemeShop is popular among beginners who don’t want to spend hours finding the right theme for their site.
All their themes are developed in-house and quality customer support. Above all, they offer a very lucrative plan which is why most WordPress site designers and developers love MyThemeShop.
At MyThemeShop, you can buy a theme, which ranges between $19-35 with 1-year support, or you can opt-in for their yearly membership plan at $99.47/year to get access to all their premium WordPress themes and plugins.
- In-house theme development which ensures high-quality coding and technical support.
- Their themes are regularly updated; you will not find any incompatible themes with the current WordPress version.
- Their themes come up with an options panel that allows you to easily customize pages without using any additional page builder.
- Only 131 WordPress themes are available at the time of writing this article.
5. Themeisle – Page Builder Supported WordPress Themes
Their themes are so well-organized based on the type of website and page builder compatibility that you can easily find the right theme that matches your business needs.
If you are an Elementor user, you can easily find the supported themes without using any filter or going through each theme to check its compatibility with your preferred page builder.
- Wide range of WordPress themes for categories from one-page sites to eCommerce stores.
- Their themes are supported by major page builders like Elementor and Beavers allowing you to customize the pages as you want.
- You have to buy one of their membership plans to get access to the required tools to customize the theme, and it is expensive compared to other marketplaces on the list.
- You get priority and live chat support only for higher plans.
Purchasing a theme is a very crucial step in building a WordPress site. Whether you are making an eCommerce site, blog, portfolio, or any type of website, you can find the best theme on these theme shops.
We hope that you find the right theme for your site on these marketplaces. However, if you are not willing to browse through these sites and want someone to find the best WordPress themes, here are a few articles you may want to check out –