An impeccable customer service system is one of the best assets you can possess as an eCommerce store owner.
According to sources, 84% of consumers say that their purchasing decision is based on the customer experience. If you have top-grossing products on your online store, but if you fail at providing customer support when they need you, that’s the dead end. You’ll start losing your potential customers, and sales rates will witness a downfall.
That’s why you must focus on providing top-notch customer support that aids them throughout their journey within your company ecosystem.
That being said, here are the best customer service tools for eCommerce sites –
You may not need all of these tools for your eCommerce site. So, I recommend sticking until the end to know what each software offers and how it can be helpful. And pick the relevant ones that you need for your store.
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started.
1. Gorgias – Best eCommerce help desk platform
When it comes to managing all your customer queries from multiple platforms and streamline them into a centralized interface, you need an efficient helpdesk tool to engage with your store customers.
Gorgias is one of the top-rated eCommerce help desk platforms that offers excellent customer support by responding to all the questions within minutes.
How does Gorgias act as the best eCommerce customer service tool?
It allows you to edit your customer orders, modify any subscriptions and quickly refund payments directly from the helpdesk. It also helps deliver a personalized shopping experience which eventually makes your visitors happily convert into potential customers.
Gorgias helps automate the most common customer support tasks such that your customers get quick responses from you. Thanks to its advanced machine learning system that detects the intent and sentiment of each message so that you can prioritize tickets based on the level of immediate requirements.
- It allows you to integrate your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, etc, to reply to comments quickly from your posts and ads.
- It enables you to create rules for handling common questions with which you can also deliver personalized answers.
- It helps you track ticket volume, response time, converted tickets, total sales, etc, which gives a complete picture of how you interact with your customers with which you can create meaningful decisions for the future.
Pricing and Plans
- Basic Plan – $60/month
- Pro Plan – $300/month
- Advanced Plan – $750/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
2. LiveChat – live chat tool for eCommerce site
In order to convert your first-time visitors into customers and existing customers into permanent loyalists, you need to build a level of personal touch with them. One of the mediums that foster this is the use of the live chat tool.
How does LiveChat act as the best eCommerce customer service tool?
LiveChat proactively engages with your customers and suggests to them the most relevant products that suit their preferences. Even when you are offline, your customers can submit their queries via tickets so that you will not miss out on any crucial conversations.
It also allows you to automatically route the chats to your store agents, which helps in establishing a solid customer relationship. Also, you can send interactive greeting messages to your site visitors and converse with them by sharing important announcements, deals, offers, etc., which makes them feel exceptional and satisfied.
- It offers a messaging sneak peek in which you can see in real-time what your customers type so that you can respond to them back quickly.
- It lets you add buttons, cards, carousels, etc., to help customers make their right set of choices in selecting the products.
- It allows you to drag and drop any product item, screenshots, and catalogs such that customers can visually see it and make correct purchasing decisions.
- It also delivers a customer satisfaction report which tells the level at which your customers are happy conversing with you.
Pricing and Plans
- Starter Plan – $16/month
- Team Plan – $33/month
- Business Plan – $50/month
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
3. POWR FAQ Accordion– FAQ builder for eCommerce
Your customers want immediate solutions to their problems. Even if they contact you via email or other custom forms, there is no guarantee that they might get a proper response from you.
In such cases, you should facilitate your customers by building a meaningful FAQ page for your eCommerce store. FAQ pages contain the answers for the commonly asked questions, so any first-time visitor can benefit by viewing your thoughtful answers.
How does FAQ Accordion act as the best customer service tool for online stores?
An accordion is a type of layout that allows customers to browse your FAQ page without much scrolling quickly. The accordion FAQ widget is completely customizable and 100% mobile responsive, which helps customers find their answers quickly without delay.
Whether it’s related to shipping, order tracking, product returns, refunds, etc., this FAQ builder will let you design everything. You can also add a search bar for customers to search for relevant answers quickly, and it supports product information text in any language.
- It is cloud-based software, allowing you to access and customize your FAQ page from anywhere.
- It allows you to create expandable questions and answers which require in-depth solutions.
- It enables you to include text, images, links, videos in your answers.
- It permits your customers to upvote or downvote on the answers.
Pricing and Plans
- Free Plan – $0
- Starter Plan – $4.99/month
- Pro Plan – $11.99/month
- Business Plan – $79.99/month
4. Route – Shipping Protection and Tracking Tool
The two most crucial elements that determine the destiny of your customer experience lie in delivering timely shipping updates and ensuring that your customers receive the product item without any damage. If you fail to concentrate on these two factors, your customer base will become narrow and thin.
This is where you need to incorporate the Route app into your eCommerce store. It offers package tracking, ensures order protection, and promotes high-level customer engagement.
How does Route act as the best customer service tool for eCommerce?
Route enriches your customer experience by allowing you to visually track your product delivery. In case of desperate times, if your product gets broken, this app covers all the costs and ensures that your customers get their claims as soon as possible.
- It allows your customers to resolve order issues with a few clicks, and customers can view the status in real-time.
- It offers engagement tools to interact with your customers at the time of order delivery which boosts your brand value.
- It sends real-time package delivery updates via email, SMS, browser notifications, etc., which creates an omnichannel communication experience.
Pricing and Plans – It is completely free to use.
5. HubSpot Knowledge Base – Searchable knowledge base creator
Incorporating a knowledge base into your eCommerce store has tremendous benefits as it directly impacts your customer experience. Instead of relying on service agents, these knowledge base portals will allow your customers to find in-depth solutions without asking for any help.
A knowledge base is typically a published collection of tutorials, how-to guides, videos, glossaries, troubleshooting instructions, etc. If used intelligently, the knowledge base acts as the best gateway for providing detailed and meaningful solutions for your customers.
What does HubSpot Knowledge Base acts as a customer service tool?
It lets you create a robust self-service knowledge base for your customers, which helps in providing accurate solutions. You can organize all your articles into different categories such that it becomes easy for your customers to browse and land upon the needed one.
An added advantage of using this tool is that your knowledge base articles have the potential to rank on Google search. In this way, you gain more visibility and also instantly serve your customers with tailor-made solutions that satisfy them.
- It gives complete control as you can customize the entire knowledge base as per your store’s branding requirements.
- It offers a built-in reporting dashboard to measure how your knowledge base articles have performed so that you can make critical changes to improvise it for the future.
- Hubspot’s CRM records that help articles have been viewed by your customers, enabling you to provide better support.
Pricing and Plans – The HubSpot knowledge base software comes with the professional and enterprise plans of its Service Hub.