Looking for a Shopify live chat app to improve customer service for your store? If so, in this article, I will show you some of the best live chat apps available in the Shopify App Store.
Your Shopify store is the final destination where customers will view and purchase your products. This is also where customers may need your help with product information, order status, shipping and other issues, and they expect instant response from you.
This is why having a live chat feature is a must-have for Shopify stores to drive more sales. Live chat allows customers to instantly interact with customer support and solve their queries, which increases their satisfaction and builds a loyal customer base for your brand.
Now, there are several live chat apps that you can try. But to help you save time and resources, I have reviewed some of the best Shopify live chat apps that you can consider using based on your budget and business needs.
Ready? Let’s get started.
When it comes to live chat, Tidio tops the list as it offers the best-in-class features to fuel up your customer satisfaction level. It seamlessly manages all customer interactions and gets all live chat, e-mail, and Messenger communication in one panel from where you can quickly respond to all the queries.
If you want to make your chat system ‘smarter,’ Tidio also provides you with AI-powered chatbot which you can use to set up automated answers to repetitive questions about shipping, order status, product availability and more, which allows your team to focus on other important queries.
Key Features –
- Real-time overview of all the visitors on your store
- Use custom greetings with prompts and discounts
- View visitors behavior & personalize your communications
- Dozens of customizable automation & bot templates
- Detailed analytics on team’s performance
- Provides robust desktop and mobile app to chat from anywhere
- Powerful integrations with 20+ major Shopify apps
Pricing Plans – Tidio has a free plan which allows live chat conversation with 50 users and chatbot conversation with 100 users monthly. You will also be able to view visitors info and get access to its ticketing system. For unlimited live chat conversations, you can opt for its Communicator plan, costing only $19/month ( $15.83/month, if paid annually).
Never worry if your customers reach out to you via multiple platforms, as Gorgias centralizes all the incoming requests in one place, which enables to provide faster response to every query. It is more than just a live chat app – it is complete helpdesk solution for Shopify stores.
Gorgias provides you a holistic view of your customers and visitors profiles, which enables you to establish personalized communication with them. You can in fact prompt live chat to specific visitors to help them with their search and convert them into customers.
With Gorgias, you can extend your live chat support beyond your Shopify store via social media, voice calls, email and SMS conversations. To learn more about its features and capabilities, you can read our Gorgias review.
Key Features –
- Provides detailed customers’ data while chatting
- Respond in one click using pre-made templates
- Edit customers order details, issue refunds, reward loyalty points right from the dashboard
- Triggers live chat and pop-up forms on specific pages of your store
- Support integration with other popular Shopify apps for loyalty, payment, shipping, etc.,
Pricing Plans – Gorgias offers a 7-day free trial (no credit card required) on all paid plans, which starts at $10/month and goes up to $900/month. The plans are mainly based on the monthly ticket volume limits and access to advanced features.
HelpCenter is a simple helpdesk software for Shopify store with a robust live chat system. It lets you manage conversation from multiple channels ( email, Facebook & website) in one place and provide a real-time solutions to customers.
Like Gorgias, HelpCenter also provides you with customer data and chat history while chatting which allows you to provide relevant solutions to the customers. You can also set up auto-responder for common queries and easily assign agents from your dashboard.
Key Features –
- Unlimited agents
- Supports multiple stores
- Access customer data like chat history, order history and more while chatting
- Create FAQ pages to address common issues and questions
Pricing Plans – HelpCenter has a free plan, allowing 1 support agent for live chat. The paid plan starts at just $8/month, allowing unlimited support agents and live chat conversations.
Shopify Inbox is a free live chat app provided by Shopify which enables you to communicate with your website visitors and customers on Facebook & Instagram in real-time. While you chat, you can see customer data like products viewed, their cart, and order history to established personalized conversation with them.
Using these insights, you can recommend products offer discounts to encourage shoppers to purchase and increase the order value. The app also allow you to set up automated greeting messages and responses to common queries about shipping, return, order status, etc.
Key Features –
- Chat with customer from Shopify mobile app
- Share custom discount codes over chat to close sales
- Use saved response shortcuts for instant reply
- Send automated order status updates over chat
Pricing Plans – The app is free to use with any Shopify plan.
Chatra offers impeccable features that help boost your store conversion levels by creating proactive conversations with your customers during the checkout process, which reduces the abandonment rate and provides indispensable support to chat from multiple devices.
It also offers an offline chatbot in its free plan, which communicates with your customers when you are offline. By upgrading to paid plans, you can access all the key features of chatbots to your Shopify store to boost your sales.
Key Features –
- It lets you answer all the Facebook users’ chats to your Shopify store page directly from the app.
- It enables group chats wherein your store agents can join the conversation, enhancing the quality of service and strengthening relationships.
- It provides detailed conversation history so that whenever a customer returns back, the chat starts from the same thread.
- It allows you to trigger chats based upon your customer behavior, acting as the best go-to assistant in solving queries.
- It offers a live-typing feature and provides beautiful animation effects, avatars to enrich your store branding.
Pricing Plans – It offers a free plan followed by the Essential and the Pro plan. The free plan offers useful features to get started, and the Essential plan starts at $19/month which unboxes all advanced features to level up your Shopify store.
6. Reamaze – Live Chat and Helpdesk App
Reamaze is a complete power-packed solution as it offers live chat, chatbots and provides quick access to your customer data to manage order returns, refunds, cancellations, etc., in the conversations that help improve the shopping experience of your customers.
It can quickly send the most relevant products while chatting with the customers, which facilitates quick decision-making and lets you create workflows to reply, assign, and tag tickets in your helpdesk.
Key Features –
- Facilitates quick response using dynamic reply templates
- Pre-built chatbots to answer order status and other common questions
- Predicts customer sentiments to understand their behavior
- 20+ robust and diversified integrations with Shopify apps
Pricing Plans – It offers a 14-day free trial and has 4 major plans: Basic, Pro, Plus, and Enterprise. The Basic plan starts at $29/month, and the Pro plan starts at $49/month which allows for SMS and VOIP integrations.
LiveChat lets you sell more by sending relevant product recommendations when customers chat with you. It provides more chances of conversions as a button is linked which on clicking takes them to your product pages, and you can guide them through the purchasing process.
It lets you add tags to all the chat conversations, creating a meaningful context and filter reports using these tags to get quick access to your customer data. You can also conduct a post-chat survey thereby getting to know your customer satisfaction levels.
Key Features –
- See customers’ order history while chatting
- Offer coupons, deals, and announcements via chat prompts
- Send product recommendations via chat
- Add a knowledge base to your chat widget
- Create tickets for complex issues
Pricing Plans – It offers 4 paid plans: Starter, Team, Business, and Enterprise. The Starter plan starts at $19/month, and the Team plan starts at $39/month.
Formilla lets you chat with your store customers by knowing what page they are browsing on your site, their location, and immediately start chatting with them directly from the app. It also offers both Android and iOS apps thereby you can respond to your customer queries at any time.
To facilitate 24/7 support to your Shopify store, you can enable AI-powered chatbots that automatically respond to the most common customer questions, ultimately saving a lot of time. You can access this by upgrading to the Premium plan.
Key Features –
- View website traffic in real-time with visitors location
- Request chats with visitors
- Use keyboard shortcuts to access saved replies
- Enable chatbots to qualify leads 24/7
- Mobile apps for iPhone & Android
Pricing Plans – Formilla has a free plan that allows unlimited live chats with 1 agent. The paid plans starts at $24.99/month and goes up to $69.99/month, allowing 2 agents with chatbots and other advanced features. These plans comes with a 15-day free trial.
Found the best Shopify live chat app?
Now a days, customers expect instant response from brands – they are not willing to wait for hours to get response via email or phone call. Customer prefer a simple live chat support system where they can ask questions and get instant reply.
Remember, providing a great customer experience is vital for any eCommerce site’s success, and live chat plays a crucial role in it. So, ensure that you pick the live chat app that fits right to your Shopify store.
Having said that, I hope this article helped you pick the best Shopify live chat app for your Shopify store. If you are looking for more Shopify apps to improve your website conversion rate and generate more sales, here are a few hand-picked articles for you –