Unbounce is one of the best landing page builders that lets you build responsive and high-converting landing pages. It enables you to design an unlimited number of pages without writing a single line of code.
Moreover, you can also create pop-ups and alert bars for your website and landing pages to improve conversion rates.
Besides, with its AI-powered features, you can deliver personalized landing pages to every visitor based on how they land on your site.
Bottom line, Unbounce is one of the best landing page builders for businesses. Still, you might not want it because of any reason, which includes –
- High pricing plans
- Advanced features that you may not need
- Integration compatibility with your website
Or any possible reasons that we may have never thought of.
But if there’s any chance that you are looking for an alternative because of its pricing, you can use our Unbounce coupon to get 20% off for the first 3 months (or 20% off for a full year).
However, if pricing is not an issue and you want to explore other alternatives to Unbounce, here are a few options for your consideration –
- Leadpages – Cheapest landing page builder
- Landingi – Affordable & advanced page builder
- Instapage – Advanced landing page builder
- SeedProd – Best page builder for WordPress sites
- GemPages – Best Shopify Landing Page Builder
- PageFly – Popular Shopify page builder
Now, let’s know these tools better.
1. LeadPages – Cheapest landing page builder
LeadPages is the cheapest yet feature-packed landing page builder in the market. It has over 200+ stunning and conversion-focused page templates that you readily use or customize as per your requirements.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Unbounce and don’t want to play much with design and customization, LeadPages can be a good pick for you. If you want to know more about its features, you may want to read our in-depth review.
Pros of LeadPages –
- 200+ customizable templates.
- Easy to use & beginner-friendly.
- Publish unlimited landing pages.
- Built-in payment system to sell products
- Pop-up and alert bar builder
- Seamless integration with popular website builders
Cons of LeadPages –
- Block-based page builder
- No advanced targeting and personalization features
- Basic analytics reporting
Pricing and Plans – LeadPages has three pricing plans and offers a 14-day free trial for each plan.
- Standard Plan costs $49/month, allowing 1 site
- Pro plan is priced at $99/month, allowing up to 3 sites and giving access to advanced features such as an in-built payment system, A/B testing, and more.
- Advanced plan starts at $399/month, which lets you add 50 sites and manage 5 Pro sub-accounts, suitable for Enterprise businesses.
2. Landingi – Affordable & advanced page builder
Landingi is a powerful no-code landing page builder that enables you to create, launch, and optimize pages for unlimited campaigns. You can effectively generate customer journeys via funnels, sell digital products, and collect prospects via non-intrusive popups.
Besides, with its AI technology, you can visualize the areas of improvement on your landing pages via heatmaps. After the analysis, you’ll get a clarity score that depicts how accessible and user-friendly your landing page is to your visitors.
I would say that Landingi is one of the best alternatives as it lets you access advanced features at much greater pricing when compared to Unbounce. You can learn more about its features in our detailed Landingi Review.
Pros of Landingi –
- 300+ landing page templates and 50+ popup templates
- Unlimited landing pages and conversions
- Customer support is available on all paid plans
- 800+ Google fonts, 5000 free images, and 600 free icons
- Personalize landing pages as per your visitor’s search intent
- Free migration service
- Add the same section to multiple landing pages
Cons of Landingi –
- Lack of real-time conversion analytics.
- Adding subaccounts is available only for advanced plans.
- The mobile editor can be slightly improved.
Pricing and Plans – Landingi has 4 major pricing plans with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required).
- Core plan starts at $35/month, allowing up to 1000 unique visits/month.
- Create plan costs $79/month allowing up to 20,000 unique visits/month.
- Automate plan starts at $109/month for 40,000 unique visits/month.
- Agency plan is priced at $129/month, permitting up to 50,000 unique visits/month.
3. Instapage – Advanced landing page builder
Instapage is an advanced landing page builder with over 200+ customizable templates based on industry and use cases. It lets you optimize post-click landing pages and provides real-time collaboration, multi-step forms, pixel-tracking, fast page loading, and other hundreds of features to enhance the customer experience.
Instapage seems quite expensive but is considered the best Unbounce alternative due to its cutting-edge features. So if you’re an avid marketer looking to deliver a one-on-one personalization experience to your visitor, then Instapage shall be your cup of tea. You can learn more about its features in our detailed Instapage review.
Pros of Instapage –
- Post-click automation capabilities
- Use instablocks and global blocks to apply universal changes to your landing pages
- Custom feature implementation and custom integrations
- Automatic digital asset delivery upon visitors completing a desired action
- Built-in collaboration to get instant feedback and secured sharing
- Powered by Thor Render Engine to accelerate page speed load
- Publish landing pages to unlimited domains
Cons of Instapage –
- Applicable only for mid-sized and larger companies
- Popup functionality is quite basic
Pricing and Plans – Instapage has two major pricing plans: Building plan and Converting plan.
- The Building plan comes with a 14-day free trial and starts at $299/month. It gives access to standard features like unlimited domains, landing pages, server-side A/B testing, instablocks, Dynamic text replacement, AdMapping, collaboration, multi-step forms, and integrations.
- The Converting plan includes all the Building plan features plus one-on-one ad page personalization, heatmaps, global blocks, dedicated launch specialist, SSO, Salesforce integration, and other advanced features.
4. SeedProd – Best landing page builder for WordPress
SeedProd is a versatile website and landing page builder designed specifically for WordPress sites. It lets you create full-fledged custom WordPress themes without touching any piece of code.
With SeedProd’s built-in page modes, you can create coming soon pages, custom 404 pages, maintenance mode pages, and custom WordPress login pages. All these pages can be activated directly from your WordPress dashboard with a single click.
Overall, SeedProd is considered a suitable Unbounce alternative for WordPress users as it is easy to use, super-flexible, has native WooCommerce support, built-in conversion tools, and domain mapping. The best part is that it has a great pricing advantage compared to other landing page builders.
Pros of SeedProd –
- 150+ landing page templates, 80+ Pro blocks, and 100+ section templates.
- Bloat-free code builder for faster page loading.
- Personalize landing pages by dynamically inserting dates and values.
- Ability to track every subscriber with or without a third-party email service provider
- Access to 2M+ stock photos and 3000+ Zapier integrations.
- Layout navigation to rearrange sections, rows, columns, blocks, and much more.
- 100% risk-free money-back guarantee.
Cons of SeedProd –
- It works well only on WordPress websites.
- The Starter plan has only limited features.
- More advanced features can be added.
Pricing and Plans – SeedProd’s lite version is completely free to use. If you’re looking to access advanced features, you can opt for its paid plans.
- The basic plan starts at $39.50/year and allows 1 site
- Plus plan up to 3 sites costs $99.50/year.
- Pro plan is priced at $199.50/year, allowing up to 5 sites
- Elite plan is at $239.60/year with unlimited sites.
In the basic plan, you can build only landing pages. By upgrading to higher plans, you’ll get access to premium features and tons of email marketing integrations.
5. GemPages – Best Shopify page builder
GemPages is a no-code Shopify drag-and-drop builder that lets you build optimized pages for any purpose. You can literally go beyond the Shopify limit and create conversion-friendly product pages, sections, lists, etc., in a way you want to customize them.
It has a wide range of 100+ elements in its library related to eCommerce, design, marketing, and much more. In addition to this, it contains pre-designed page blocks and templates that you can add directly to your page and edit without having to start from scratch.
I would say GemPages is a very good Unbounce alternative as the platform is super-simplified, conversion-friendly, and offers sale-boosting elements to build different pages that ideally sell.
Want to learn more about Gempages? Then, check out our detailed review.
Pros of GemPages –
- 30+ integrations, 65+ elements, and 10+ Pro templates.
- Advanced page settings.
- High-speed CDN to boost content delivery.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 50+ page templates and 100+ block templates.
- Design white-label pages.
Cons of GemPages –
- No access to run unlimited A/B testing.
- The starter plan allows only for limited features.
- Lack of personalization features.
Pricing Plans – GemPages has a free plan with access to all its features but is limited to a single publishable page. It has three paid pricing plans, which are as follows –
- The Build plan costs $29/month, allowing unlimited pages from any 3 types and 1 A/B testing campaign.
- The Optimize plan starts at $59/month, with access to all page types and 20 A/B testing campaigns.
- The Enterprise plan is priced at $199/month, giving you access to all its features unlimited A/B testing campaigns, and priority support.
5. PageFly – Popular Page builder for Shopify stores
PageFly is a flexible Shopify page builder app that lets you build stunning pages for your Shopify store from 70+ unique templates. With PageFly, you can create landing pages, home pages, product pages, collection pages, blog posts, about us, and contact pages.
It is packed with a long list of sections and layout elements to add more functionality to the pages you build. You can get access to tons of standard elements, Shopify elements, third-party apps, and sections to launch a page that smartly communicates with your customers.
If you’re a Shopify store owner looking to build responsive pages at a much lower price, then PageFly will be my choice. Compared to Unbounce, you can build super-optimized pages in an easy way without any complications.
To know more about how PageFly works, you can check out our complete review.
Pros of PageFly –
- Free plan available.
- Custom code editor.
- Access to a broad range of sections and layout elements.
- Lazy loading to improve the mobile conversion rate.
- Allows for easy editing as the interface is enabled with breadcrumbs.
- Save templates and sections for reuse.
Cons of PageFly –
- Lacks advanced features.
- Only limited tracking sessions.
- Cannot run A/B testing.
Pricing Plans – PageFly’s pricing plans vary depending on the number of saved sections, history versions, and page types. It has a free plan that gives you access to 1 saved section, 3 history versions, and 1 page for all types, and the paid plans are as follows –
- The Silver plan starts at $19/month and lets you build 20 regular pages, 2 pages of all other page types, 5 saved sections, and 10 history versions.
- The Gold plan costs $39/month, allowing up to 30 regular pages, 5 homepages, 30 pages of product/collection/blog posts, 20 saved sections, and 30 history versions.
- The Platinum plan costs $99/month, allowing unlimited pages for all types, unlimited saved sections, and 50 history versions.
Though Unbounce is a robust landing page builder, it might not be the exact match for businesses of all types. Fortunately, with these alternatives, you can find even more additional features that Unbounce potentially lacks.
On the whole, when you choose an alternative platform that offers powerful capabilities like Unbounce and fits into your budget, that’s the smartest way to grow your business and improve marketing performance.