When it comes to eCommerce marketing, email is the most crucial component of the marketing strategy. And to make it a success, choosing the right email marketing platform is very important.
So, which is the best eCommerce email marketing software for your business?
Well, it depends on several factors, and going ahead, I will show you some of the best eCommerce email marketing software you can consider for your business.
Ready? Let’s get started.
Top Ecommerce Email Marketing Software
Every email marketing software offers some of the basic features that include –
- Email builder
- Audience segmentation
- Detailed Analytics
- Marketing Automation
And more. But the difference in most of the tools is how they approach each of these features and what else they can offer to make eCommerce email marketing easier and more effective.
Above all, you also want your email marketing platform to handle your database within your budget. So, going ahead, I will try to provide you with information about the tools using which you can make the right decision for your business.
Omnisend is another popular email marketing platform for growth-focused eCommerce businesses. In addition to email, you can send SMS, push notifications, etc., providing customers with a seamless buying journey across every digital touchpoint.
It provides a no-code, drag-and-drop content editor that enables you to create rich and shoppable emails that convert. You can also insert specific dynamic content blocks like discount codes, scratch codes, and product recommendations that make people act quickly.
With marketing automation, you can drive sales on autopilot by creating a personalized experience across multiple channels. Its flexible automation editor lets you adjust and launch campaigns within minutes.
Using its pre-built workflows, you can greet new visitors, recover lost sales, and inform customers quickly regarding their order and shipping information. Read our Omnisend review to learn more about its features and how you can use it for your eCommerce marketing.
Feature Highlights –
- Engage with your new visitors via popups, landing pages, sign-up boxes, etc., to build and grow your email list.
- It offers seamless Facebook and Google ads retargeting to convert interested prospects into potential customers.
- Send highly personalized messages by creating segments based on shopping behavior, customer lifecycle, and engagement.
- Provides integration with Shopify, Shopify Plus, PrestaShop, Magento, Opencart, BigCommerce, etc.
Pricing Plans – Omnisend has a free plan that lets you send up to 500 emails/month to up to 250 contacts. You also access features such as contact segmentation and sales & performance reports. The Paid plan starts at just $16/month for 500 contacts, and the price increase as your contact list grows.
Klaviyo is the best email marketing software for eCommerce businesses with deep integration with major eCommerce platforms like BigCommerce, Shopify, and Magento, allowing you to capture data across multiple channels and create segmentation for marketing automation and personalized product recommendations.
It comes with 70+ pre-designed email templates for every type of email campaign that you can easily customize using its drag-and-drop editor. You will also get various pre-built automation workflows for different types of communications such as cart-abandonment recovery, upselling, and more, allowing you to set up effective automation campaigns within minutes.
Overall, Klaviyo is an advanced email marketing software that provides everything you need to deliver highly-personalized and targeted email campaigns to your customers for better conversions and sales. You should read our comprehensive Klaviyo review to get a complete understanding of its features.
- User-friendly interface with drag-and-drop visual email editor.
- Build-in popup form builder and SMS marketing tool
- Powerful customer segmentation and triggering options for personalized campaigns
- It provides ROI-based campaign reporting that lets you see sales from email marketing based on actual transactions.
- You can add dynamic block content for personalized product recommendations
- It enables you to create custom audiences for Facebook and run campaigns directly from the dashboard.
Pricing Plans – The pricing structure of Klaviyo is based on the number of email contacts, and you can send unlimited emails. It offers free services to up to 250 contacts and 500 emails sent/month, and the paid plan starts at $20/month once you cross the bandwidth of free features.
3. Brevo (Formerly Sendinblue)
Unlike other email marketing software, Brevo doesn’t charge based on the number of contacts. So, if you are looking for a platform where you don’t want to worry about monthly bills based on how much your customer list has grown, Brevo is for you.
Brevo offers an extremely easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor that is perfect for beginners with no experience in email marketing.
Brevo marketing automation tools allow you to send transactional emails, create workflows for automatic follow-up emails, and segment users. It can also select the best time to send bulk emails using its AI algorithms to ensure the best email deliverability.
It also allows you to send SMS updates to your customers regarding shipping, discount offers, delivery, etc. You can also add a live chatbox on your site using which visitors can interact with you for more information related to products in real time.
- You can store all of the information you have about your contacts, including notes from your previous call or meeting and relevant documents that you upload directly into the CRM contact profile
- Using Sendinblue you can build an automatic conversion machine with more advanced workflows that include user behavior on your website, email, and social channels.
- It allows you to retarget website visitors and email contacts with display ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google to sell more.
Pricing Plans – Brevo offers a completely free email marketing plan that lets you send up to 300 emails per day, but all your emails will have their branding. Paid plans start from $25 per month.
Drip is a marketing CRM that provides email marketing services for eCommerce businesses. So, if you want to run highly-target campaigns across social media and email, Drip will be a tool to consider.
Drip integrates with all the major eCommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento. It also integrates seamlessly with Facebook Ads and Google Ads, allowing you to track and retarget your customers with personalized content.
You can read our in-depth Drip review to learn about its features and capabilities for eCommerce businesses,
- When you plug all your eCommerce marketing tools into Drip, you can track the customer journey across all channels.
- It shows your must-have engagement metrics from all channels, including the website metrics.
- You can create automated workflows that trigger at critical moments based on the user behaviors defined by you.
Pricing Plans – Pricing of Drip is based on the number of customers in your account, and all plans come with the same features and benefits. Its pricing starts at $19 for 500 contacts. You can try it out free for 14 days and have access to all of the features.
Constant Contact is a reliable eCommerce email marketing software that lets you communicate smartly with your customers. From launching your perfect email campaign to boosting sales via Google ads, it has got you covered with all essential tools to improve your success rate.
You can craft highly customizable emails that are optimized to work well on all device types. Besides, with its powerful marketing automation, you can create a triggered email series that nurtures customers to become your loyal brand advocates.
One standout feature lets you segment contacts and create more targeted lists based on the content they click on. This significantly enables you to focus on sending hyper-level personalized content that increases your customer lifetime value.
Feature Highlights –
- It provides dynamic sign-up forms and powerful automatic display triggers to expand your list size.
- It enables you to run Facebook and Instagram ads that boost brand visibility and drive high traffic.
- It allows you to sync contacts, drag-and-drop products directly into your email, and track reporting.
- Integrates with popular eCommerce platforms like Shopify, and WooCommerce with over 3000 custom integrations with Zapier.
Pricing Plans – The pricing plans are based on the number of contacts. The Email plan starts at $20/month for up to 3 users, and the Email Plus costs $45/month for up to 10 users.
All plans support customizable templates, analytics, eCommerce marketing, contact management, marketing channels, and customer support.
If you are looking for advanced email automation software for your business, ActiveCampaign is your #1 recommended tool.
ActiveCampaign comes with an easy drag-and-drop email builder, marketing automation flow builder, and CRM to manage all your contact, allowing you to create visually appealing emails and personalize content with dynamic blocks based on user data.
ActiveCampaign also provides you with tools to create beautiful landing pages, promotional popup forms, and bars on your site. It integrates easily with other essential marketing platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads allowing you to create custom audiences and retarget your customers.
- It provides advanced analytic reporting that tells you everything about what’s working and what’s not on your website, landing pages, email campaigns, and social channels.
- With ActiveCampaign, you can create segments with almost any behavioral data on your site, landing pages, or social channels.
- Using its advanced email automation and segmentation tool, you can send abandoned cart reminder emails, win-back old customers by offering unique and personalized discount offers.
Pricing Plans – ActiveCampaign offers a 14-day free trial with all the Professional plan features at the cost of $129/month. Its basic plan starts at $9/month.
Moosend is another popular eCommerce email marketing software that helps you establish personal touch with your audience. It assists you in managing existing customers, expands your audience base, and automates and tracks all your efforts to grow your business to the next level.
It offers a rich email editor in which you can drag and drop your favorite elements to make it highly interactive. All the designer-made themes are fully responsive and let you kickstart your email campaign with zero coding.
Moosend has excellent marketing automation capabilities. You can quickly launch any type of automation campaign via its ready-made recipes or build yours from scratch. Create a trigger, set up a preferable condition, and perform the desired actions, and you’re all done.
Feature Highlights –
- Create simple segments based on demographics or a complex one based on past purchases, the number of times customers viewed your product, etc.
- Analyze and track unique & total open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, unsubscribe rates, etc., and generate custom reports.
- It uses AI to recommend customers’ favorite products that blast your store with purchases.
- Provides native integrations with Magento, Thrivecart, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Opencart, Zencart, and CS-Cart.
Pricing Plans – Moosend offers a free plan for up to 1000 subscribers. Its features include sending unlimited emails, sign-up forms, and reporting analytics.
The Paid plans start at $10/month and scale up based on your list size. It includes landing pages, transactional emails, phone support, and up to 5 team members. To get high-priority support and advanced features, you can upgrade to their Enterprise plan.
SmatrMail is a fantastic eCommerce email marketing tool that boasts a suite of features to maximize conversions. You can send different types of emails that ultimately delight your customers and let you stay consistently on top of their minds.
It comes with ready-to-use templates, or you can create custom templates to use later. All the templates are mobile-optimized, which fosters high open rates and click-through rates.
When it comes to marketing automation, SmatrMail lets you launch various types of customer-focused campaigns. You can easily create different buying journeys based on whether your new subscriber is an existing customer, new visitor, or repeat purchaser to send relevant and engaging emails.
Apart from this, it nurtures your customers to move to the bottom of the funnel. Whether they are regular ones, yet to purchase, or while away, you can set up an ideal automated flow to complete their purchasing process.
Feature Highlights –
- Supports integration with popular eCommerce website builders like Shopify, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Maropost.
- Design segments based on the shopping cart, on-site behavior, and product-specific purchasing activity.
- It helps grow your email list via popups that can be displayed to customers under a certain frequency limit.
- It keeps your customers engaged by sending cart abandonment emails, win-back, and product recommendation emails.
Pricing Plans – SmartrMail has a free plan that allows up to 250 subscribers and 500 emails per month. The paid plans are – Standard and Unlimited Plans. In the Standard Plan, you can send 12 emails/month/user and the Unlimited Plan starts at just $99/month, allowing you to send unlimited emails/month/user.
MailerLite is an affordable eCommerce email marketing software for businesses of any size. It lets you create advanced email marketing campaigns with powerful features like automation, landing pages, and popups.
An added advantage is that MailerLite gives more options to edit your email newsletters. You can use its drag-and-drop editor, rich text email editor, and also via custom HTML editor if you’re an ardent coder.
It allows you to personalize every aspect of your email. You can add details like the customer’s name and dynamic content blocks and send your real name to get that natural feeling.
Further, you can optimize your email campaigns by performing A/B testing, delivering by preferred time zone, auto resends emails to unopened, and updating customers to view your brand new content via RSS campaigns.
Feature Highlights –
- It enables you to create interest groups based on your customer behavior.
- It facilitates customizing segments to send highly targeted emails to at the right time.
- You can gain deeper insights into how customers interact with your newsletters via click mapping.
- It supports featured integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, and PrestaShop.
Pricing Plans – MailerLite is free to use for up to 1000 contacts allowing you to send only 12,000 emails/month. If you wish to send unlimited emails, it would cost $10/month for 1,000 contacts and increase as your email list expands.
GetResponse is more than just email marketing software. It’s more of an all-in-one marketing automation platform that enables you to capture leads and drive them toward conversion.
GetResponse also offers a drag-and-drop page builder to create beautiful and responsive landing pages. It also integrates seamlessly with advertising platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads, allowing you to retarget your customer with display ads.
Feature Highlights –
- You can easily integrate your online stores created eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.
- You can use GetResponse marketing automation to send perfectly-timed follow-up emails: post-purchase confirmations, abandoned cart reminders, upsell offers, and product suggestions.
- Its advanced analytics dashboard allows you to track contacts as they interact with your messages – you can track opens, clicks, social shares, and unsubscribes in real-time.
Pricing Plans – GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial with all the features, and its paid plan starts at $15/month per 1000 contacts with the basic plan. However, for eCommerce marketing, I’d recommend the Plus plan, which costs $49/month.
Firepush is a dedicated email marketing software for Shopify stores. Besides email, it enables you to constantly engage with your customers via web push notifications and SMS messages, making it easy for you to bring customers into your sales pipeline.
By choosing Firepush’s intuitive email templates, you can craft customer-centric emails. It includes promotional emails, abandoned emails, welcome emails, dispatch emails, refund emails, etc., that boost loyalty.
Firepush also comes with tons of list-growing tools to build high engagement. You can collect the email addresses of your visitors via popups, flyout widgets, checkout pages, signup boxes, and embedding buttons.
Feature Highlights –
- It allows you to set up both basic and advanced promotional campaigns.
- Supports integration with popular marketing apps like Loox, Growave, and lets you import customers’ data from Omnisend, PushOwl, etc.
- It has a built-in email validation tool to verify your subscriber’s email addresses.
Pricing Plans – The Paid plans start at $15/month, which allows you to send 6000 emails and goes up to the Enterprise plans. However, to utilize most of the platform’s features, you need to upgrade to the Pro plan costing $29/month (1000 emails).
Choose the best eCommerce email marketing software
Email marketing is an important element of successful eCommerce marketing strategies, and to make the best out of it, you need reliable and the best email marketing software that allows you to personalize and automate the entire customer journey.
In this article, we have covered almost all the top-class eCommerce marketing software with prices ranging from $9/month to $129/month. So, pick the tool based on your budget and start a killer email marketing campaign.
I hope this article gave you a good overview of email marketing software you can use for your eCommerce business. You should also read our eCommerce email marketing guide for proven strategies and tips to grow your business.