Are you planning to launch a new Shopify store or redesign the existing one for further expansion?
But it is not possible to simply launch a store and expect your customers to find and purchase from your store.
You need to start building awareness before the launch and create a buzz in the market. Big retail brands are already practicing the strategy before opening a new store by putting hoardings and banners across the city.
As a Shopify store owner, you can do the same by creating a pre-launch page or coming soon page and promote it among your ideal customers via social media.
The Coming Soon Pages are not only used for store launches but can also be used to notify customers when your Shopify store is under maintenance or shut down for a while, as it happened during the 2020 pandemic.
So, if you are looking for the best Shopify app to design a beautiful and responsive coming soon page, I’ve picked the best Shopify coming soon page apps that you can install instantly and create the page within a few minutes.
Ready? Let’s get started.
Pagefly is the most powerful Shopify Landing page builder that lets you build highly responsive landing pages with 70+ stunning templates and drag and drop forms that look perfect on any device. You can use this page builder to create SEO-optimized coming soon pages, product pages, pricing pages, FAQ pages, etc., to magnify your Shopify store sales rate to the next level.
- It offers useful actionable insights on how your customers interact with your store pages.
- You can send the important details of your new product launch to the customers as this app offers integration with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.
- Quickly import/export pages and re-use the saved sections for other useful purposes.
- It helps in boosting the page speed and offers integration with Google Analytics.
- Create visually attractive pages by adding images, gifs, icons, slideshow, etc.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a free plan, and the paid plan starts at $19/month.
If you plan to temporarily shut down your Shopify store due to some unavoidable reasons, you need to inform your customers otherwise, you may go unnoticed permanently.
To solve this, you can use this coming soon app, which displays the countdown timer on your store website, and customers can enter their email address to get notified as soon as you are back.
- It offers flexible drag-and-drop widgets to build customized coming soon pages and are optimized for search engines.
- Integrates with popular Shopify email marketing services like Mailchimp and Klaviyo to assist you in collecting convertible leads for your Shopify store.
- You can choose from a variety of timers for displaying the countdown on your Shopify store.
- Installation is effortless and adding social sharing buttons is also possible.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a 3-day free trial. You need to pay $6.99/month to use this application.
Never worry whether you might leave your potential customers when your store is under maintenance. Using this flexible coming soon app, you can perfectly design a customized coming soon page that readily informs your customers when you will bounce back to normal.
- You can add your brand logo, which creates a sense of reputation and trust when the customers visit your page.
- Notify your clients about your new surprise launch by sharing a link that directs them to your online store
- It lets you add a sign-up option for your subscribers so that they’ll be notified and provides a real-time countdown timer.
- Your page is instantly optimized as it follows the SEO methodologies and offers flexible layouts that support different browsers.
- Upgrading to a pro plan allows you to display your coming-soon page in the main URL.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a 3-day free trial, and the basic plan starts at $4.90/month.
Shogun Landing Page Builder is a complete suite of applications with which you can build any type of landing page for your Shopify store, including the homepage, product pages, and more.
It offers a robust drag-and-drop page builder compatible with any Shopify theme, allowing you to easily build new pages and funnels or edit the existing ones.
- Optimize the coming-soon pages using on-page SEO elements, which increases the organic traffic to your Shopify store.
- You can analyze how your customers are interacting with your page using built-in analytics tools.
- It offers more than 30 mobile-optimized layouts so that your page loads faster on all mobile-held devices.
- You can add countdown timers, embed custom forms, and more to make the landing pages convertible.
- Increase the chances of conversions by writing optimized meta titles/descriptions and adding alt-text for the images.
- It also provides tools to amplify your page loading speed, so visitors do not need to wait even for a minute.
- It provides a ton of media options, social icons, youtube videos, image slideshows, video/image backgrounds, etc., and much more.
Plans & Pricing: It offers 3 pricing plans, namely build, measure, and optimize. You can opt-in for a 10-day free trial and the build plan starts at $39/month.
This Shopify coming soon page app is specifically designed to create the preorder and the Coming soon pages for products. It let’s to replace the “Add to cart” button with a “PreOrder Now” button, allowing customers to order the products before launch.
This Shopify app takes just 10 seconds to install, and then you just need to search for products and enable one of two product options. Your product pages will be updated automatically with Coming soon features.
- You can make your store customers buy the products before the release date by adding a ‘pre-order’ button on the product pages.
- When you design a pre-order page, you can display the date your products will be available for pre-ordering. For example, you can add “Available from MM/DD/YY”.
- You can trigger your customer’s interest by making a product unavailable until the specified date on the coming soon page.
- You can also add badges to specific products on the collection pages of your Shopify store.
- The installation process is straightforward. As soon as the app is installed, you can enable any of the two options for the desired products, and the pages get updated automatically.
- For creating a coming soon page, either you can update the product status manually, or the products will become available for customers to purchase on a selected date.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a 7-day free trial, and the full access plan starts at $9.99/month.
Coming soon pages allow you to keep the customer informed and engaged until the store or product is live to purchase.
A good coming soon page app lets you create stunning pre-launch pages where visitors can get notified about the upcoming changes and what they can expect to intrigue their excitement.
And I believe that I’ve compiled a great set of Shopify coming soon pages that you can use for your store. I hope it helps you pick the perfect tool as per your need.
If you’re looking for more such useful Shopify apps for your store, check out these hand-picked articles –