Are you struggling with growing the sales curve for your store? Are you looking for the best Shopify apps to boost the sales & conversion on your Shopify store?
If so, you have to first figure out the reasons why you are seeing low sales in your store and what’s lacking in terms of customer engagement and conversion.
Once, you have identified the potential reasons, you need to pick the right Shopify apps to add required functionalities or make necessary changes to the store.
To help you pick the right apps for different functions, I have curated this list of the best apps you should use to increase sales for your Shopify store
If you are ready, let’s get started.
1. GemPages– For landing pages
Landing pages are the most crucial element of successful marketing campaigns, and GemPages lets you build stunning and conversion-friendly landing pages seamlessly on the go. It offers an intuitive drag-and-drop builder with which you can create countless pages for your Shopify store.
GemPages adapt to any Shopify theme and is completely mobile-optimized, delivering an amazing user experience on your Shopify store. It also allows you to run A/B tests on landing pages, which is key to conversion optimization of landing pages.
If you want to learn more about GemPages, you should read our in-depth review here.
Key Features –
- Drag and drop page builder
- Responsive across all devices
- 50+ conversion-optimized templates to launch and scale up your store
- 100+ design elements like a countdown timer, stock counter, popups, etc.
- Supports integrations with 30+ popular Shopify apps
- Robust analytics reporting with performance insights for your store pages.
Pricing Plans – GemPages paid plan starts at just $15/month and goes up to $59/month with advanced features. It offers a 30-day extended free trial to our readers with access to all the features and no credit card required – use the button below to claim the offer.
2. Omnisend – For email & SMS automation
Automating your email & SMS campaigns is the best way to attract new visitors and keep sales rolling in. You can analyze customers’ behavior, interests, and preferences to personalize their buying journey to boost conversions and ROI.
Ominsend is a powerful eCommerce email marketing and SMS automation app that lets you increase sales on autopilot. You can combine email & SMS channels into a single workflow and engage with customers across every stage, right from welcoming them to optimizing for post-purchase campaigns.
Besides, you can filter your customers and segment them into groups. This way, you can target potential customers interested in your product and those you want to retain. In turn, it will boost your overall sales, thus giving you a competitive edge in the customer market.
You should read our detailed Omnisend review to know more about its features and how it can be helpful for your store.
Key Features –
- Save time with pre-built automation workflows
- Multiple personalized messaging paths within a single workflow
- Segmentation based on transactional events and purchase behaviors
- Embed product blocks to design conversion-friendly emails
- Popups and Signup forms to capture prospects
- In-depth analytical & reporting functionality
Pricing & Plans – Omnisend offers a free plan that allows upto 500 emails/month and 60 SMS messages. The paid plans start at $16/month and scale upto $59/month based on your contact size. If interested, you can use our Omnisend coupon to get a 10% discount on the paid plan for the first 6 months.
3. Growave – For loyalty & referral program
In Ecommerce, a loyalty program is one of the effective marketing tools to increase customer retention and thus generate more sales. It helps convert your customers into pure loyalists by rewarding them with attractive points and discounts, which leads to more repeat purchases.
Growave is one of the best Shopify reward program apps that helps you start an attractive loyalty and referral program for your store. You can create a point-based, tier-based, or hybrid loyalty program and reward your customers with free shipping, discounts, and other offers.
It also enables you to reward customers for taking actions such as leaving product reviews, social sharing, newsletter subscriptions, and more. Using this app, you can boost customer engagement and generate more sales.
Growave is more than just a loyalty reward app. It has more to offer and to get a complete overview of its features, you should check our Growave review.
Key Features –
- Reward shoppers for every dollar they spend
- Send birthday gifts for shoppers on their special day
- Reward referrers and referrals with a variety of options
- Display nudges as reminders to enroll in the loyalty program, and redeem points.
- Automatically send personalized emails with loyalty program activity updates.
Pricing Plans – Growave’s paid plans are based on the number of monthly orders. It starts at just $9/month with 75 orders and goes up to $399/month with a monthly order limit of 3500 orders. It offers a 14-day free trial but using our Growave coupon, you can get a 30-day extended free trial.
4. ReferralCandy – For referral marketing
If you just want to leverage referral marketing for your online store, ReferralCandy would be my best #1 recommendation. It is one of the most simple yet powerful Shopify referral program apps that enables you to create and manage referral programs for your store easily.
It gives complete control over the type of referral rewards you wish to offer to your customers, like cash rewards, coupon codes, special gifts, etc. This Shopify app is also best suited for running influencer marketing campaigns.
Key Features –
- Run on-branded and customizable referral programs
- Invite more visitors to signup for the referral program via referral nudges
- Track your store’s referral traffic, revenue, and top referrers
- Take action against fraudulent referral activities
- Rewards are automatically paid to customers
Pricing Plans: – It offers a 30-day free trial, and the premium plan starts at $49/month.
5. UpPromote – For affiliate marketing
By starting an eCommerce affiliate marketing program, you can partner with your niche affiliates to improve traffic and boost sales. It makes your job easier as you can directly tap into your target audiences without any upfront costs. You only have to find credible affiliates, manage them and deliver payments at the right time.
UpPromote is a top-rated Shopify affiliate marketing app that lets you run profitable affiliate campaigns on the fly. You can quickly onboard affiliates, customize affiliate links & promotional materials, and communicate with them via email/chat.
The best part is it lets create coupons and discounts automatically and even set up an auto-tier commission. You can also convert your customers into affiliates and grow the network via multi-level marketing.
Key Features –
- Provide lifetime commission to affiliates
- Integration with PayPal and Recharge for automatic & subscription-based payments
- List your offer in the UpPromote Marketplace
- Visualize in-depth data of clicks, orders, commissions and track the best performers
- Multi-language support for the affiliate account
Pricing Plans – UpPromote has a free plan that allows marketplace listing, analytics, automated email templates, multi-language support, customizable affiliate forms, and tracking. The Paid plans start at $21.99/month and extend upto $139.99/month with a 14-day free trial.
6. Tidio – For live chat & chatbot
Tidio is one of the highest-rated chat apps that use the power of bots and marketing automation to boost your sales significantly. It enables you to chat with your customers 24×7, send delivery updates, check the product availability, etc., which makes your customers stay constantly updated.
You can also create abandoned cart chatbots that trigger when a customer is about to leave the site without purchasing. Using the bot, you can provide the required assistance and offer them discounts to make them complete their checkout process instantly.
Key Features –
- Real-time visitor monitoring to start a conversation
- 30+ pre-designed bot templates
- Shared inbox for teams
- Enable chatbot to collect & qualify leads based on their behavior
- Connect Instagram, Messenger, Live Chat, and email inbox to centralize all the conversations
- Seamless integrations with more than 20 apps like GetResponse, Zendesk, Zapier, Google Analytics, etc.
Pricing Plans – It offers a forever-free plan which includes live chat, chatbots, and other necessary tools to grow your business. But to access advanced features, you need to upgrade to the Chatbots or the Communicator plan, which starts at $18/month.
7. Justuno – For Pop-ups & Personalization
Optimizing your Shopify store for higher conversions is what you’d strive for as an entrepreneur. You might be working on complex methodologies that cost your time and money. But with Justuno, everything is in-built, so you can work smarter in generating leads and skyrocketing sales.
Justuno is an all-in-one AI visitor conversion optimization app that encompasses everything you need to convert traffic into sales. With stunning popups to gamification and advanced personalization, you can turn your Shopify store into a sales machine for your business.
It also strives to improve your CLV & ROI by boosting repeat purchases. This is possible via tailored on-site messaging, smart product recommendations, and running retargeting campaigns.
In a nutshell, it’s a one-stop Shopify app designed to let you focus on a CRO-first approach to boost sales.
Key Features –
- Offer multi-product discounts to encourage higher-order values
- Sync behaviors across devices for a 360° view of your site visitors
- Increase store engagement via gamified popups
- 80+ rule sets for advanced segmentation & targeting
- Upsell and cross-sell to customers to increase AOV
- Grow your subscriber base via SMS marketing
Pricing Plans – Justuno offers a 14-day free trial that gives you access to features that convert your site’s traffic like popups, SMS capture, spin to win, etc. No activation fee & credit card is required.
You can also try Justuno free for upto 5000 contacts and above which you can upgrade to the paid plans starting at $29/month.
8. Vitals – for conversion Optimization
Whether you want to boost revenue, capture leads, build trust, or convert more, Vitals does it all for you. It is a powerful Shopify app bundled with the functionality of 40+ apps like countdown timers, popups, accelerated checkout, reviews, etc. It has one primary goal – to optimize the overall marketing & sales efforts.
The best part of using Vitals is that it has a fast CDN that aids in increasing your store’s sales. Also, it gives you the flexibility to enable/disable apps based on your preference.
If you want to know all the built-in apps that Vitals offers, you should check our in-depth review.
Key Features –
- Compatible with almost every Shopify theme
- Minimalistic & beginner-friendly interface
- Sync content across all the Vital Apps
- Display shoppable Instagram feed
- Trigger the FOMO reaction by showcasing the urgency box during low product stock
- Integrate multiple chat apps like Whatsapp, SMS, phone, email, messenger, and many more
Pricing Plans – Vitals offers a 30-day free trial. It has a single pricing point that costs only $29.99/month for adding 40+ conversion-boosting features.
9. Sellbrite – for multi-channel fulfillment
If you want to sell your products on other marketplaces or sales channels, you should consider using Sellbrite. It is the best multi-channel selling tool for Shopify stores.
It lets you connect your store with Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, eBay, and other platforms to sync your product inventory and data from a single dashboard. Moreover, you don’t have to add products manually to each platform.
Sellbrite makes it easy for Shopify merchants to expand their reach and sales. You can create new marketplace listings and manage existing product listings in a hassle-free manner.
Key Features –
- Automatic and continuous inventory sync
- Access to multi-warehouse automation
- Pricing rules to customize each channel
- Automatically route orders to FBA
- Print discounted shipping labels
- Inventory rules to control the quantities you show on marketplaces
Pricing Plans – SellBrite offers free unlimited access on all paid plans for 30 days. Besides, it also comes with a Free Plan that allows for 30 orders/month (excluding FBA), unlimited sales channel integration, multi-channel inventory control, etc. The Paid plans start at $19/month and scale upto $99/month.
10. Weglot – For website translation
If your customers are from different parts of the globe or speak other languages, you must make your Shopify store multilingual. And this is where Weglot would be a great help for you.
Weglot is the best Shopify translation app that enables you to translate each element of your Shopify store into multiple languages. Using this app, you can acquire and serve more customers in their preferred language, which eventually boosts your store sales.
It is fully compatible with all Shopify themes and translates everything on the page, including the checkout page.
Key Features –
- Optimized for multilingual SEO
- Access to powerful translation management tools
- Get full control over editing
- Manage all translations from one dashboard
Pricing Plans – It is free for only up to 2000 translated words in one language. The Starter plan starts at €9.90/month, which allows 10,000 translatable words in one language.
11. Shopney – Mobile App Builder
Shopney is one of the best Shopify mobile app builders. And, when it comes to generating more sales for your store, it is a solution for your two main problems: it increases the mobile conversion rate up to 80% by providing the best mobile user experience and decreases the marketing ad spend down to 45% which is the biggest expense of most merchants.
It helps to solve these problems by turning your Shopify store into a mobile app with an easy drag & drop editor.
To be short, Shopney provides Shopify and Shopify Plus brands with the strongest mobile shopping app solutions they need to succeed in the mobile-centric e-commerce universe.
Key Features –
- Preview the app and test the functionality before launch
- Take full control over layout and design
- Optimized for different inventory and photography types
- Built-in push notifications to boost sales
- In-app chat facility to interact, engage and convert visitors into shoppers
Pricing plans – Shopney offers a 30-day free trial program and the paid plan starts at just $99/month.
12. Postscript– For SMS marketing
With over 35% of mobile users worldwide being best reached by SMS, this Shopify app brings high response rates by leveraging text messages. Postscript enables you to automatically send text messages based on your customer actions and increases interactions by allowing you to add GIFs/photos to each automation.
It strictly follows TCPA compliance wherein your customers can opt-out of receiving your messages by sending ‘STOP.’ It also provides a ‘Safe Send’ feature wherein you do not send too many messages to your customers by mistake.
Key Features –
- Convert the purchasing intent of shoppers by sending tailored offers
- Notify your loyal customers first by providing them early access
- Send cross-sell & upsell messages based on SKU-level segmentation and purchase triggers
- Create multi-step campaigns which let you add multiple messages with timed delays
- Filter & prioritize conversations based on customer sentiments
Pricing Plans – Postscript pricing starts with $0.010 per SMS and reduces to $0.0075 as the total SMS/month increases.
13. SEO Booster – For SEO optimization
To drive organic traffic to your Shopify store, you need to optimize your site for search engines to rank for relevant keywords and boost organic visibility. This is where SEO Booster can help you.
SEO Booster is a powerful Shopify SEO app that is easy to handle and simplifies your store’s SEO operations. All the SEO aspects ranging from fresher to advanced, are constantly updated, so you never have to miss a chance of becoming Google-friendly.
You can optimize unlimited images, meta tags, URLs, and JSON-LD schema to increase your store’s organic visibility. The best part is you need not stay on the app while the SEO issues are being scanned or fixed so that you can concentrate on other important tasks.
Key Features –
- Increase the loading speed of your mobile pages
- Automatically compress images
- Daily website scan to identify & fix SEO issues
- Detailed SEO statistics
- Control 404 links with autofix
Pricing Plans – SEO booster offers a 7-day free trial and a free plan that lets you perform image ALT for 50 products, optimize meta tags, image compression, speed analysis, basic snippets, etc. The Pro plan costs $39/month, and the Unlimited Plan is priced at $79/month.
The ultimate goal of any eCommerce business is to generate more sales and boost revenue. However, after a period of time, the sales curve might get stagnant and you might need effective strategies and tactics to uplift the number of sales.
And to implement such strategies, you’ll need powerful tools to add more functionalities and features to the store. Fortunately, if you have built your online store on Shopify, you have tons of apps at your disposal to try and add to your store.
In this article, I have listed all the essential Shopify apps that you will need to skyrocket sales on your Shopify store. I hope it helped you pick the essential tools for your Shopify store.