Do you want to create convertible pages for your Shopify store? Are you looking for the best Shopify page builder apps? If your answer is – Yes, this article is for you.
Shopify provides you with every tool you need to set up a stunning and high-performance online store – but when it comes to design and customization, you need external apps to help you create store pages without requiring coding or other technical skills.
If you already have a fully-functioning Shopify store, you might want to create landing pages for marketing campaigns for which you can either hire a Shopify expert to design it yourself using a page builder app.
A good Shopify page builder app enables you to quickly design and customize any kind of page without writing a single line of code. That is, instead of hiring an expensive Shopify developer to customize your store, you might be able to do it yourself using a page builder app.
In this article, I have reviewed some of the best Shopify page builder apps available in the App Store. I tried and tested each of these apps and highlighted their important features to help you choose a page builder app that fulfills your needs.
Ready? Let’s get started.
1. GemPages – Best Shopify Page Builder App
GemPages is the best Shopify page builder app I have used for several Shopify stores. It enables you to create on-brand, highly responsive, no-code landing pages for your Shopify store. It offers more than 50 pre-designed templates, layouts, and elements that can be used to build convertible pages using an effective drag-and-drop builder.
Whether social proofing, tracking analytics, lead generation, etc., it offers integrations with 30+ top-performing Shopify apps to add more elements to your pages and boost your store’s conversion rate to the next level.
The best part is that GemPages is highly compatible with all Shopify themes and page types, enabling your Shopify store’s smooth functioning. So, whether you are creating a new Shopify store or redesigning the existing one, GemPages is the perfect pick.
You should read our in-depth GemPages review to learn more about its features.
Feature Highlights –
- Customization: It offers an intuitive interface for quick customization and lets you import/export the saved templates, blocks, and sections with zero hassle.
- SEO Optimization: It provides a conversion toolkit for maximizing high conversions and enables you to write SEO-optimized meta titles and descriptions to boost search traffic.
- Elements Library: It provides a plethora of robust elements (more than 65) from which you can build top-notch landing pages for your Shopify store and offers various types of page designs like parallax, banner, paginator, video background, etc.
- Media and CRO elements: It allows you to embed video, Google maps, carousel, overlays, etc., and you can add timers, add to cart, product reviews, forms, and pop-ups to intensify your store’s sales rate.
Pricing Plans – GemPages offers a 30-day free trial with access to all its features. The paid plans are as follows –
- Build plan: $29/month, create unlimited pages in any 3-page type and 1 A/B testing campaign.
- Optimize plan: $59/month, create unlimited pages in all page types, and 20 A/B testing campaigns.
- Enterprise plan: $199/month, unlimited everything with priority customer support.
2. PageFly– Popular Shopify Page Builder App
Pagefly is a popular Shopify page builder app that lets you build responsive landing pages with 70+ stunning templates and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page editor.
Using this page builder, you can build and customize any page type, including homepages, coming soon pages, product pages, collection pages pricing pages, FAQ pages, etc. It is an SEO-friendly page builder which ensures every page you make has the potential to rank and drive massive organic traffic to your store.
PageFly also lets you add conversion-friendly elements such as Sales Countdown Timer, Low-in-stock Badge, Add To Cart button, Compared-at-price, and more, which is an advantage to build high-converting landing pages and other store pages to boost conversion rates.
You can read our detailed PageFly review for a complete overview of its features.
Feature Highlights –
- Customization: It offers an intuitive drag-and-drop builder to customize your Shopify store quickly. It provides complete customization options on homepages, product pages, collection pages, about us, etc.
- Responsive design: It is cross-compatible on all devices and optimized for mobile versions to increase conversions.
- Built-in Analytics: It offers meaningful reporting on how your customers interact with your store pages.
- Integration: It offers integration with major apps like Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Klaviyo, Paywhirl, etc.
- Element Library: It offers premade sections like testimonials, images with text overlays, etc., and enables you to reuse the saved sections to save time.
- Media: It enables you to add images, videos, GIFs, slideshows, etc., embeds FOMO effects, trust badges, etc.
Pricing Plans – PageFly offers a Free plan, allowing a single publishable slot with access to all the features. It has three paid plans based on the number of pages allowed –
- Pay As You Go 1: $24/month, create up to 10 pages with access to all page templates
- Pay As You Go 2: $29/month, create up to 20 pages with access to all page templates
- Enterprise Plan: $199/month, create unlimited pages with priority customer support.
3. Tapita – Easy Shopify Page Builder
Tapita is a conversion-focused Shopify landing page builder that enables you high converting pages with its rich templates, blocks, and elements.
It comes with beautiful ready-to-use templates that you can easily customize using its drag-and-drop editor. You can also customize styles for mobile and tablet screens to ensure the pages are responsive.
Apart from store pages, It also enables you to popups and top bars that you can use to improve your store conversion rates. In fact, its page editor is compatible with Hydrogen, Shopify’s headless commerce framework, which enables you to create and design headless storefronts easily – without any coding knowledge.
Overall, if you are looking for a page builder app that can enable you to easily create a page for your store and offers complete flexibility in customizing every element of your storefront, you may want to try the Tapita landing page builder app
Feature Highlights –
- Customization: Tapita offers customization of your pages with a live drag-and-drop editor. This provides real-time visualization of your store’s preview, making it easier to customize and design landing pages, and other store pages with coding.
- Templates & Elements: Tapita offers 90+ beautiful templates, 80+ page sections, and elements that you can use to create new pages from scratch.
- Highly Responsive: Tapita also offers speedy responsive pages compatible with all devices. Moreover, you can also build specific design styles for different devices.
- Integrations: It is compatible with other powerful Shopify apps, giving you the flexibility to add more features to your store pages. It supports integration with UpPromote, Ali Reviews, etc.
Pricing Plans — Tapita has a free plan that allows 5 published pages with access to all page types. For more access, you can opt for one of the following paid plans –
- Starter: $9/month, 15 published pages, 10 autosave history, 5 sections/Popups/Top Bars, import/export templates, Translation, no trademark.
- Standard: $29/month, includes everything of the Starter plan plus 55 published pages, 20 sections/Popups/Top Bars (drag-and-drop-able) with priority support.
- Professional: $49/month, unlimited everything
4. EComposer – Powerful Shopify Page Builder App
EComposer is an advanced Shopify page builder with a modern and user-friendly interface, making it easy for anyone to create beautiful custom pages without coding. With its live drag-and-drop builder, you can create all kinds of pages for your Shopify store, including landing pages, Homepage, Product Pages, Collection pages, Blogs, and any standard pages ( FAQ, Contact Us, About Us, Coming Soon, Lead Generation, etc.)
The page builder comes with 50+ versatile page templates, enabling you to create pages within minutes without starting from scratch. And if you want to combine different templates/sections on a single page, you can just copy and paste everything. I love this function as it saves a lot of time customizing each section, which is already available in other templates.
Overall, if you are looking for an advanced page builder to build your entire Shopify store, EComposer can be a good choice for you. For more info on its features and functionalities, you should read our detailed EComposer review.
- Customization: With a live drag-and-drop editor, you can visualize how your page looks and preview it in real time. Also, all the changes in your editor will be auto-saved every 5 mins, giving you backup versions in case you forget to save your page.
- Endless Design Options: Get flexibly creative freedom over your website designs with 70+ page templates, 190+ section layouts, and uncountable elements library
- Centralized Design Process: Choose from a variety of element presets and set global colors & typographies across pages to create pages faster and more consistent branding.
- Optimal Speed & Performance: EComposer is optimized for loading time and performance, providing your visitors with the ultimate user experience.
- Integration: 20+ built-in extensions and unlimited top app integrations will help you power up your store performance and make things work smoothly like a charm.
Pricing Plans – EComposer has a free plan that allows creating 3 pages with access to free templates. The paid plans are as follows –
- Basic plan: $14.99/month, live 15 pages, support all page types except footer, all extensions & templates, import/export templates.
- Pro plan: $29.00/month, live 50 pages, support all page types, all extensions & templates, import/export templates.
- Premium plan: $59.99/month, unlimited everything
5. Beae – Simple Shopify Page Builder
Beae is another amazing Shopify page builder app that anyone can use to create a beautiful Shopify store easily. Using its over 304 pre-designed page templates, it helps you create high-converting Shopify store pages without requiring any expertise in coding or designing.
It comes with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor, that enables you to build any kind of page. The best part is that it is compatible with almost every latest Shopify theme.
Overall, Beae is a fast, flexible, and easy-to-use Shopify landing page builder app that enables you to create store pages to engage them and move them forward to complete their purchases.
Feature Highlights –
- Customization: It provides an appealing row-column layout for page design and you can easily customize it using its s drag-and-drop editor.
- Popup & Form builder: You can easily design and create email popups to build email lists for your store.
- SEO Optimization: It helps you optimize pages with their Page Title, Page URL, Meta description, headings, images, links, and many more to make your store rank higher on search engines.
- Multi-language: It is compatible with Weglot and other translation apps to make your site multi-lingual.
- Integrations: it supports seamless integration with apps like Loox, Klaviyo, Instafeed, Ultimate Sales Boost, and Yotpo to create high-converting pages and scale your sales.
Pricing Plans – Bear has a free plan that allows publishing 3 pages of 1-page type. It provides access to all elements and supports import/export in every plan. The paid plans are as follows –
- Basic: $14.9/month, allows 10 pages for all page types.
- Pro: $29/month, allows 50 pages of all page types.
- Premium: $59/month, allows creating unlimited pages of all page types.
6. Shogun – Flexible Page Builder for Shopify
Shogun is a flexible Shopify page builder app with a robust drag-and-drop page builder that lets you design conversion-friendly landing pages on the go. It also provides built-in A/B testing to test different landing page variants and use the most effective landing page for campaigns.
They provide excellent customer service to help you at any time which is really appreciable. It lets you create custom homepages, product pages, FAQ pages, etc., which are adaptable to any Shopify theme.
Feature Highlights –
- Mobile Responsive: It offers more than 30 mobile-optimized layouts that can ideally fit your design requirements.
- SEO-Friendly: It enables you to write optimized meta titles/descriptions and ALT-Text for products and pages.
- Product Page Editor: It can enhance your product page by adding attractive images, video galleries, collections, discounts, size guides, etc.
- Integrations: It offers integrations with Google Analytics, Adobe Typekit, Facebook, etc.
- Elements Library: It allows you to add image slideshows, parallax displays, image carousels, overlays, social icons, video and image backgrounds, hover effects, etc. and, countdown timers, custom forms, add to cart buttons.
Pricing Plans – It offers a 10-day free trial and has 3 major pricing plans: Build, Measure, and Optimize. The Build Plan costs $39/month but to access A/B testing features, you need to upgrade to the Measure plan, which costs $99/month.
7. Zipify – Shopify Landing Page Builder
Zipify is comparatively the most expensive Shopify page builder app on the list. It lets you create sales funnels and optimized landing pages for your Shopify store without needing any tech-savvy developer.
Zipify offers an ever-growing template library that gets updated constantly. It enables you to create beautiful unlimited pages, and all the pages made are directly hosted on your Shopify store, eliminating the need to maintain complex tech operations.
Feature Highlights –
- Integrations: It integrates with Google, Facebook, Klaviyo, Yotpo, and other major apps that turbocharge your Shopify store.
- Drag-and-drop builder: The newly updated blocks have robust features, and you can completely customize all the templates at ease.
- Mobile-responsive: It is highly responsive for mobile devices and provides exclusive tools for designing mobile-friendly landing pages.
- Analytics: It provides meaningful insights about your campaigns by presenting precise results that optimize conversions.
- Conversion-Friendly: It allows you to embed dynamic buy-boxes, countdown timers, and opt-in forms to amplify the customer shopping experience in your Shopify store.
Pricing Plans – The basic plan starts at $67/month.
8. Page Studio – Shopify Landing Page Builder App
Page Studio is one of the best Shopify page builder apps that lets you build stellar landing pages with its intuitive drag-and-drop editor without any coding.
Using this landing page builder app, you can create email landing pages, About page, homepage, FAQ page, contact page, and more.
One of its remarkable features is that even if you uninstall this app, all the pages which you’ve created will be available at your fingertips.
Feature Highlights –
- SEO-Friendly: It lets you design search engine friendly pages to get indexed on Google and drive more organic traffic.
- Robust Components: It offers many built-in components like headlines, buttons, cards, images, maps, social buttons, videos, countdown timers, add to cart, etc., to skyrocket your store conversions.
- Loading Speed: It provides a premium content delivery network for your assets and media files to rapidly increase the loading speed.
- Element Library: It offers impressive premade layouts that help you to get started quickly and provides advanced editors for tech developers to play with coding.
Pricing Plans – It offers a 14-day free trial, and the paid plans start at $9.99/month.
HyperVisual is a must-try landing page builder app for Shopify stores. It was created by a pool of experts who have successfully built many online eCommerce stores. Quite interesting to hear, isn’t it?
It lets you create stunning product pages, collections, homepages, etc. It doesn’t require complex coding and helps expand your store customer base by using email-opt-in forms that enable you to build your sales pipeline effectively.
Feature Highlights –
- SEO-Friendly: It helps you create optimized page content that is readily indexed in Google to obtain high search traffic.
- Giant Images: It allows you to use large images to highlight your product’s notable features and enable you to embed videos at any section of your store. The photos can also expand to fit in size, and there is an option to limit their size.
- Integrations: It offers integrations with Google Analytics, Facebook pixel for conversion tracking, and top email marketing apps like Mailchimp and Klaviyo to gather potential leads.
- Customization: It allows you to create tailored pages for your products, pages, blog posts, etc., and all the layouts are responsive on mobile/desktop versions.
Pricing Plans: It offers a 14-day free trial and has 3 major pricing plans: Merchant, Pro, and Ultimate. The pricing is quite different for this landing page builder. Here’s the breakdown –
- Merchant Plan – $9.95/month – allows up to 12 active pages and unlimited blog posts.
- Pro Plan – $24/month – allows up to 13 to 36 active pages and unlimited blog posts.
- Ultimate Plan – $49/month – unlimited pages and unlimited blog posts.
Choose the Best Shopify Page Builder App
Whether you are starting a new Shopify store or redesigning the existing one, you need a robust page builder app that gives you complete flexibility to customize every element of the store with many restrictions. Apart from designing your store pages, you may also need a landing page builder to easily create high-converting landing pages.
In this article, I did all the legwork to help you find the best Shopify page builders to create compelling landing pages. Now it is your turn to choose an app and start creating beautiful pages for your Shopify stores.
Before ending the article, here’s my final tip for you in selecting the right page builder app for your business – ensure that it comes with all the following features:
- Flexible Drag-and-drop page editor
- A pool of diverse templates
- Ease of customization
- Affordable pricing
- SEO friendly
We hope this article helped you pick the best page builder app for your Shopify store. If you’re looking for more apps to add to your store for more functionalities, here are the hand-picked articles you should read next –
- Best Shopify apps for new stores
- Best Shopify marketing apps
- Best Shopify apps for clothing stores
- Best Shopify apps for dropshipping
Shopify Page Builder FAQs
We have worked with many Shopify merchants who want to redesign their stores or build new ones. And, here are the most common we have been asked repeatedly –
Should you use a page builder for Shopify?
Although it is compulsory, using a page builder gives you more flexibility in designing your stores and creating landing pages without coding. Moreover, page builder apps support integration with popular Shopify apps, allowing you to easily add elements like reviews, shipping prices, and trust badges to pages.
How do I customize a page in Shopify?
Is there a free page builder for Shopify?