Do you want to create convertible landing pages? Are you looking for the best Shopify page builder apps? If your answer is – Yes, this article is for you.
Shopify provides you every tool you need to set up a stunning and high-performance online store – but when it comes to running marketing campaigns and generating more sales, you need landing pages to display specific products and offers related to the campaign.
And to build such high-converting landing pages, you need a powerful landing page builder app that provides essential tools to quickly design and customize pages to boost sales.
In this article, we have reviewed the top 6 Shopify page builders available in the App Store. We tested each of these apps and highlighted their important features to help you choose a landing page app that fulfills your needs.
Ready? Let’s get started.
1. PageFly– Best Shopify Page Builder App
Pagefly is the highest-rated Shopify page builder app that lets you build responsive landing pages with 70+ stunning templates and easy to use drag and drop page editor.
Using this page builder, you can create and customize coming soon pages, product pages, pricing pages, FAQ pages, etc. It is an SEO-friendly tool, and every page you make has the potential to rank and drive massive organic traffic to your store. You can read our detailed PageFly review to get a complete overview of its features.
- Customization: It offers an intuitive drag-and-drop builder to customize your Shopify store quickly. It provides complete customization options on homepages, product pages, collection pages, about us, etc.
- Responsive design: It is cross-compatible on all devices and optimized for mobile versions to increase conversions.
- Built-in Analytics: It offers meaningful reporting on how your customers interact with your store pages.
- Integration: It offers integration with major apps like Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Klaviyo, Paywhirl, etc.
- Element Library: It offers premade sections like testimonials, images with text overlays, etc., and enables you to re-use the saved sections to save time.
- Media: It enables you to add images, videos, GIFs, slideshows, etc., and embeds FOMO effects, trust badges, etc.
Pricing & Plans
PageFly offers a Free plan with all the features you need to create high-converting landing pages. However, if you want to increase the number of landing pages for your store, you can opt for one of their 3 plaid plans: Silver, Gold, and Platinum starting at just $19/month.
2. Shogun – Flexible Shopify Page Builder App
Shogun is a flexible Shopify page builder app with a robust drag-and-drop page builder that lets you design conversion-friendly landing pages on the go. It also provides built-in A/B testing to test different landing page variants and use the most effective landing page for campaigns.
They provide excellent customer service to help you at any time which is really appreciable. It lets you create custom homepages, product pages, FAQ pages, etc., which are adaptable to any Shopify theme.
- Mobile Responsive: It offers more than 30 mobile-optimized layouts that can ideally fit your design requirements.
- SEO-Friendly: It enables you to write optimized meta titles/descriptions, ALT-Text for products and pages.
- Product Page Editor: It can enhance your product page by adding attractive images, video galleries, collections, discounts, size guides, etc.
- Integrations: It offers integrations with Google Analytics, Adobe Typekit, Facebook, etc.
- Elements Library: It allows you to add image slideshows, parallax display, image carousels, overlays, social icons, video and image backgrounds, hover effects, etc. and countdown timers, custom forms, add to cart buttons.
Pricing & Plans
It offers a 10-day free trial and has 3 major pricing plans: Build, Measure, and Optimize. The Build Plan costs $39/month but to access A/B testing features, you need to upgrade to the Measure plan, which costs $99/month.
3. Zipify – Shopify Landing Page Builder
Zipify is comparatively the most expensive Shopify page builder app on the list. It lets you create sales funnels and optimized landing pages for your Shopify store without the need for any tech-savvy developer.
Zipify offers an ever-growing template library that gets updated constantly. It enables you to create beautiful unlimited pages, and all the pages made are directly hosted on your Shopify store, eliminating the need to maintain complex tech operations.
- Integrations: It offers integration with Google, Facebook, Klaviyo, Yotpo, and other major apps that turbocharges your Shopify store.
- Drag-and-drop builder: The newly updated blocks have robust features, and you can completely customize all the templates at ease.
- Mobile-responsive: It is highly responsive for mobile devices and provides exclusive tools for designing mobile-friendly landing pages.
- Analytics: It provides meaningful insights about your campaigns by presenting precise results that optimize your conversions.
- Conversion-Friendly: It allows you to embed dynamic buy-boxes, countdown timers, opt-in forms to amplify the customer shopping experience in your Shopify store.
Pricing Plans: The basic plan starts at $67/month.
4. Page Studio – Shopify Landing Page Builder App
Page Studio is one of the best Shopify page builder apps that lets you build stellar landing pages with its intuitive drag-and-drop editor without any coding.
Using this landing page builder app, you can create email landing pages, About page, homepage, FAQ page, contact page, and much more.
One of its remarkable features is that even if you uninstall this app, all the pages which you’ve created will be available at your fingertips.
- SEO-Friendly: It lets you design search engine friendly pages to get indexed on Google and drive more organic traffic.
- Robust Components: It offers many built-in components like headlines, buttons, cards, images, maps, social buttons, videos, countdown timers, add to cart, etc., to skyrocket your store conversions.
- Loading Speed: It provides a premium content delivery network for your assets and media files to rapidly increase the loading speed.
- Element Library: It offers impressive premade layouts that help you to get started quickly and provides advanced editors for tech developers to play with coding.
Pricing Plans: It offers a 14-day free trial, and the paid plans start at $9.99/month.
HyperVisual is a must-try landing page builder app for Shopify stores. It was created by a pool of experts who have successfully built many online eCommerce stores. Quite interesting to hear, isn’t it?
It lets you create stunning product pages, collection pages, homepages, etc. It doesn’t require complex coding and helps expand your store customer base by using email-opt in forms that enable you to build your sales pipeline effectively.
- SEO-Friendly: It helps you create optimized page content that is readily indexed in Google to obtain high search traffic.
- Giant Images: It allows you to use large images to highlight your product’s notable features and enable you to embed videos at any section of your store. The photos can also expand to fit in size, and there is an option to limit their size.
- Integrations: It offers integrations with Google Analytics, Facebook pixel for conversion tracking, and top email marketing apps like Mailchimp and Klaviyo to gather potential leads.
- Customization: It allows you to create tailored pages for your products, pages, blog posts, etc., and all the layouts are responsive on mobile/desktop versions.
Pricing Plans: It offers a 14-day free trial and has 3 major pricing plans: Merchant, Pro, and Ultimate.
The pricing is quite different for this landing page builder. Here it is:
- Merchant Plan – $9.95/month – allows up to 12 active pages and unlimited blog posts.
- Pro Plan – $24/month – allows up to 13 to 36 active pages and unlimited blog posts.
- Ultimate Plan – $49/month – unlimited pages and unlimited blog posts.
GemPages is one of the most popular Shopify page builder apps. It enables you to create on-brand, highly responsive, no-code landing pages for your Shopify store. It offers more than 50 pre-designed templates, layouts, elements that can be used to build convertible pages by using an effective drag-and-drop builder.
It is highly compatible with all Shopify themes and page types, which enables the smooth functioning of your Shopify store.
Whether it might be social proofing, tracking analytics, lead generation, etc., it offers integrations with top-performing apps to ultimately boost your Shopify store conversion rate to the next level.
- Customization: It offers an intuitive interface for quick customization and lets you import/export the saved templates, blocks, and sections with zero hassle.
- SEO Optimization: It provides a conversion toolkit for maximizing high conversions and enables you to write SEO optimized meta titles and descriptions to boost search traffic.
- Elements Library: It provides a plethora of robust elements (more than 65) from which you can build top-notch landing pages for your Shopify store and offers various types of page designs like parallax, banner, paginator, video background, etc.
- Media and CRO elements: It allows you to embed video, Google maps, carousel, overlays, etc., and you can add timers, add to cart, product reviews, forms, pop-ups to intensify your store’s sales rate.
Pricing Plans: It offers a 10-day free trial and has 3 main pricing plans: Starter, Professional and Advanced.
The Starter plan costs $15/month, which allows building 2-page types, and the Professional plan costs $29/month, allowing you to make all page types for your Shopify store.
Choose the best Shopify Page Builder App
Landing pages are essential elements of marketing strategies because regardless of how strategic your marketing campaigns are, the conversion depends on the landing pages.
And in this article, I did all the legwork to help you find the best Shopify page builders to create compelling landing pages.
Before ending the article, here’s my final tip for you in selecting the right page builder app for your business – ensure that it comes with all the following features:
- Flexible Drag-and-drop page editor
- A pool of diverse templates
- Ease of customization
- Affordable pricing
- SEO friendly
We hope this article helped you pick the best page builder app for your Shopify store. If you’re looking for more apps to add to your store for more functionalities, here are the hand-picked articles you should read next –