Are you looking for the best inventory management software for your eCommerce business? Well, you’ve reached the perfect place.
Inventory management is one of the crucial aspects that contributes to the success of your eCommerce store. You need to maintain the correct stock levels, restock items when they are low in number and also ensure that your products get shipped to the customers at the right time.
Keeping track of all these procedures ‘manually’ can be tiring and time-consuming. Even, there are chances that you might forget some of the crucial tasks, potentially harming your sales rates and conversions.
To combat this, you need an eCommerce inventory management software that automates all the processes and ensures you maintain a streamlined inventory flow.
Inventory management software keeps you updated with when to reorder, how much quantity has to be ordered, where to store your stock items, and much more.
Bearing this in mind, I’ve handpicked some of the best eCommerce inventory management software that you can choose from for your business.
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started.
Zoho inventory is the best and my favorite eCommerce inventory management software. It offers robust features that magnify your eCommerce inventory such that you accomplish higher productivity in your store operations. It enables you to manage orders, track inventory, handle GST billing, and other mind-blowing features, making inventory management a complete breeze.
What Zoho Inventory Offers?
- Inventory control
- Warehouse management
- Multichannel selling
- Order management and fulfillment
It enables you to control your stocks present in different warehouses in a centralized platform, contributing to high operational efficiency. In addition to this, you can keep track of saleable items, expiry dates, etc., with the help of both serial and batch tracking, which helps in the healthy maintenance of your inventory.
Zoho Inventory Features –
- It enables you to sell on multiple channels like Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, etc., and adjust inventory quantities across all channels when an order is received.
- It lets you create packages, print package slips, and get real-time shipping rates for 30 different shipping services managed in a unified platform.
- It allows you to mark an order as drop shipment, so even though you don’t have stock, your vendor can ship the package directly to your customer.
- It uses the FIFO (First-In-First-Out) method to evaluate your stocks and keeps you notified when items need to be restocked.
Unicommerce is another top-rated cloud-based eCommerce inventory management software that empowers retailers with tons of packed features that scales up their inventory to the next level. It offers seamless integration with 45+ marketplaces, shopping carts, shipping partners, and ERP systems that generate high sales volume for your eCommerce store.
What Unicommerce offers?
- Multichannel order/inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Drop shipment solutions
- An omnichannel solution to manage orders from online & offline stores.
Unicommerce helps in quick order processing and generates invoices with automatic tax calculations, helps in processing your orders in bulk, and dispatches them quickly.
Unicommerce Features –
- It offers an advanced return management process that gives clear visibility to the vendors about the returns received, thus eliminating the delay in managing these return items.
- It lets you effectively manage your warehouse operations, such as maintaining healthy stock levels, routing/tracking shipments, order management from multiple POS, etc.
- It provides robust omnichannel software that updates the inventory across multiple locations and automatically syncs the stock status with 40+ marketplaces.
- It enables routing of marketplace orders to the respective seller panels based on seller code.
- It enables you to split or merge shipments as per your requirement and allocate shipping providers based on priority.
inFlow is an all-in-one inventory management software for eCommerce businesses that gives you an accurate picture of stock details and tracks products across multiple offices or warehouses. You can monitor all your eCommerce sales from a single interface and manage finances by pushing it directly to Quickbooks.
What does inFlow offer?
- Inventory control
- Sales and invoicing
- Purchase order management
It lets you organize products by categories, photos, serial numbers, units of measure, etc. It also speeds up your process by generating unique barcodes to save time and when counting orders. It eliminates manual work as you can instantly scan and send off the product orders.
An interesting aspect to note is that inFlow’s reorder points are location-specific. You will know which locations are running low on stock with all required details pre-filled so you can be aware of your current product availability.
Feature Highlights –
- It gives you an accurate product cost by automatically breaking down the unit price using moving average, FIFO, or LIFO.
- It provides complete control by letting you decide on restocking your product items.
- It enables you to create, send, share orders, manage products, including barcodes, transfer stocks, etc., via its mobile app.
- It compares carrier rates from FedEx, USPS, UPS, etc., and emails the tracking number to the customer once the order is shipped.
- It allows customers to pay for invoices via Mastercard, Visa, or American Express.
Inventory management is made simple, and all the data is available within a few clicks when you use Xero. It is a flexible inventory management software for eCommerce that lets you track items in stock, generate meaningful reports, and add items to your invoices in a hassle-free manner.
What Xero offers?
- Tracking your product items in stock and their value.
- Deep analysis of how your products are selling.
- Using preset details in invoices and orders.
This easy-to-use software allows you to create and send purchase orders online, which can also be converted into bills quickly. It also gives you the freedom to adjust the quantity, average cost, or total value of a tracked inventory item, making editing easy on the go.
- It enables you to track up to 4000 finished goods and see the stock’s total value.
- It offers meaningful analysis on best/worst-selling items on your inventory and the highest profitable/least profitable lines.
- It permits you to save the details of the items you buy and sell regularly, saving a considerable amount of time.
- It enables you to easily refer back to a supplier contract by attaching a PDF file to any inventory system and attaching photos to view any item’s picture.
NetSuite is a comprehensive inventory management software that helps in maximizing your sales by enabling you to meet your customer’s product demands without any friction. It offers powerful native tools and features like inventory tracking in multiple locations, cycle counts, reorder points, distribution planning, etc.
What NetSuite Offers?
- Cycle counting
- Replenishment (restoration of a stock)
NetSuite gives complete control over your inventory assets as it allows you to categorize inventory based on the volume of transactions or value. It also allows you to enter regular periodic counts of your product items to maintain precision and reliability in your inventory levels.
- It enables you to trace your product inventory in lot tracking or serial tracking and gives quick access to all related transactions.
- It offers advanced parameters which help you balance demand and supply across your entire eCommerce business.
- It allows you to break down your locations into bins that favor a more deep inventory tracking level.
If you are an eCommerce vendor selling in multiple marketplaces and managing your inventory, then Sellbrite will be my first choice for you. It enables vendors from overselling their products by rapidly syncing their inventory levels to stay on track and earn more profits.
What SellBrite Offers?
- Listing Products
- Synchronizing Inventory
- Shipment of orders
Sellbrite offers a centralized inventory management system that lets you manage your available, reserved, and on-hand stock levels across all warehouses and make changes via the excel bulk editor.
An extra bonanza is that it also syncs your FBA inventory across multiple channels. With this, automatic inventory adjustments can be made between Amazon and Sellbrite, which helps manage your inventory levels accurately without alarming delays.
- It automatically alerts the sales channel when the order was placed once it is shipped and provides the shipment tracking number.
- It automatically routes the orders between multiple warehouses and fulfillment partners, which improves your efficiency level.
- It allows you to customize each sales channel to display only the inventory from one warehouse.
- It offers discounted USPS rates, so all your shipping costs are absolutely under your control.
Ecomdash is a powerful multichannel inventory management software for eCommerce brands. You can build an online store, list products on popular marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and instantly process new customer orders on the go.
What does Ecomdash offer?
- Order and inventory management.
- FBA Management.
- Multichannel listing.
- Ecommerce Reporting
When a customer orders a product, it will automatically sync the stock levels across different warehouses and sales platforms. You can track individual components and bundled items, send products to FBA and generate pickup lists with aisle & bin locations for effortless processing.
For dropshippers, the inventory managing process is automated, which saves a lot of time. It lets you connect with various suppliers at no cost, define which products are auto-routed to suppliers, and once the order is fulfilled, the details will be automatically updated.
How Ecomdash helps in shaping up your inventory?
- It routes sales orders from your sales channels to Amazon’s warehouses for faster fulfillment.
- It splits orders based on priorities automatically and routes to the appropriate fulfillment option.
- It lets you print shipping labels for prime orders via Amazon’s Buy Shipping services.
- It facilitates making quick changes to titles, prices and set customizable descriptions & shipping attributes for each product.
- It allows you to create unlimited listing presets for each channel with its templates without any hassle.
- It provides meaningful insights by monitoring sales trends, optimizing inventory planning by calculating total revenue and costs.
Seller Cloud is an omnichannel inventory platform that hosts a solid set to streamline your workflow. It has got you covered with extensive capabilities with scheduled listings, inventory tracking, catalog building, accounting, shipping, predictive purchasing, etc.
What does SellerCloud offer?
- Catalog and Inventory Management.
- Omnichannel solution.
- Warehouse management.
- Order Management
- Purchasing and shipping solutions.
One standout aspect is that SellerCloud offers 120+ integrations with top-rated platforms. The categories include selling channels, shopping carts, shipping, vendors, third-party logistics, payment gateways, repricers, and other platforms.
It eliminates overselling by centralizing your data and inventory levels across all selling channels. You can quickly move and track inventory between bins & warehouses, and there’s a tool that recognizes the replacement SKU based on your configuration and prints proper shipping labels.
How SellerCloud helps in shaping up your eCommerce inventory?
- It lets you reserve a specific amount of stock for your preferred sales channels.
- It helps in importing product information from various channel listings and vendor feeds.
- It binds the component’s inventories together to avoid the risk of overselling the parent SKU or child components.
- It provides multi-currency and multi-language support to sell internationally.
- It enables you to perform systemic inventory audit to maintain precision with cycle counting.
- It auto-generates order emails to customers and updates channels with the shipping confirmation & tracking.
4psite is a cloud-based and multi-channel inventory management software that integrates with major eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, Magento, and WooCommerce. Since it is cloud-based, all the operations are managed in a unified dashboard which eases your workflow.
What does 4psite offer?
- Order and Inventory Management.
- Warehouse Management
- Multichannel and EDI
- Dropshipping and Shipping
It captures orders in real-time and automatically places sold items on hold to give more clarity. Moreover, with its customizable fraud screening tool, you can detect suspicious frauds on incoming orders, thus saving your business’s value, money and growth.
4psite offers a fully-integrated EDI solution for drop shippers and retail trade partners to facilitate easy data transmission. With EDI, it’s possible to pull shipping information, push inventory availability, submit invoices to trading partners, and connect with third-party logistics.
Feature Highlights –
- It displays a picklist on wireless, browser-based tablets with barcode scanning support and live picking updates.
- It allows automatic transmission of orders line-items to dropshippers, third-party fulfillment, warehouses, and bins.
- It lets you sell over 40 channels and carts, which will expand in the future.
- It automatically saves customer information on the customer’s internal profile.
- It auto-feeds the inventory levels to channels like Amazon, eBay and allows for automatic or in-demand purchases.
- It pushes segmented orders based on the designated fulfillment center via email, FTP, and web services.
Choose the Best Inventory Management Software
By synchronizing all your inventory in a unified interface, all crucial information and updates about your product stock levels are present right at your fingertips. Remember that inventory maintenance can literally either make or break up your eCommerce store.
However, choosing the best inventory management software is solely based on your business requirements. I hope this article helped you pick the right inventory management software for your business.
Are you looking for more tools for your eCommerce store? Here are a few hand-picked articles you should read next –