Do you want to create a membership WordPress site? Or do you want to add membership registration features to your existing WordPress site?
Whatever the reason might be, if you are looking for the best WordPress membership plugins, this article has got you some of the best options to try.
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started.
MemberPress is an ‘all-in-one’ WordPress membership plugin that lets you create and manage stunning membership sites on the fly. You can just install the plugin within a few clicks, configure the payment gateway and start selling your digital products.
This plugin lets you manage your members by granting and revoking access to your posts, pages, categories, and much more based on the level of membership they belong to.
Memberpress provides seamless integration with major WordPress forum plugins like BBPres, which enables you to build premium community forums for your members.
- It enables your members to create, update and cancel their subscriptions directly from your site.
- It offers automated billing systems and integrates with PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc.
- It allows you to generate unlimited coupons, and you get complete control starting from customization to setting up its expiry date.
- It has a content dripping feature that enables your members to receive content in a restricted amount for a period of time until they get access to your full course library.
Pricing and Plans
Basic Plan – $179/year
Plus Plan – $299/year
Pro Plan – $449/year
Restrict Content Pro is a premium WordPress membership plugin that allows you to build and launch compelling WordPress membership sites. The setup of this plugin is simple, and even there is contextual help inside the WordPress admin that delivers all relevant information at your fingertips.
The membership management is made simple as you can easily view all the active, pending, expired, canceled, and free members. Besides, this plugin lets you create an unlimited number of membership packages with which you can earn unbounded conversions.
It allows you to create an amazing checkout experience as it offers built-in integrations with top payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, 2Checkout, PayPal Standard, etc., as well as supports other popular merchant processors.
- It enables you to send welcome emails to new members, email payment receipts, and remind members about their account expiration automatically.
- It offers a user-friendly customer dashboard that allows your members to quickly view and manage their details.
- It allows your customers to upgrade or downgrade the membership levels and pay only the exact needed amount.
- It empowers your membership site with more add-on features like content dripping, custom redirects, group accounts, hard-set expiration dates, and much more.
Pricing and Plans
Personal Plan – $99 (first year)
Plus Plan – $149 (first year)
Professional Plan – $249 (first year)
Ultimate Plan – $749 (one-time payment)
Paid Memberships Pro is an all-in-one WordPress membership plugin that lets you deliver premium content, manage all your members, and accept payments easily on the go.
The best of all is that it offers 60+ premium add-ons that you can use to add more features and functionalities to your site.
Finally, when it comes to payment options, it integrates seamlessly with popular payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Cybersource, Braintree, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, and more.
- It enables you to design custom member homepages by level and adjust navigation menus to highlight important links for each membership level.
- It allows you to create a complete membership offering with special pricing and content access for each level.
- It accepts recurring payments, and even if the payment transactions get failed, it will be again tried or canceled according to the settings/membership status.
- It allows you to view membership signups, expirations, cancellations by day and compares signups to cancellations or expirations.
Pricing and Plans
Free Plan – $0
Plus Plan – $297/year
Unlimited Plan – $597/year
WP-Members is a free WordPress membership plugin that has created and empowered over 80,000 membership sites. It is effortless to install, configure and can be readily customized such that your membership site can be perfectly scalable.
This lightweight membership plugin includes 120+ action and filter hooks that broadly extend your membership site’s functionality. It also offers various paid and free extensions to add more functionalities to your membership site.
- It enables you to restrict all or some of your content to your registered members.
- It allows you to set up invitation codes to restrict registration to only those with a valid invite code.
- It enables you to accept payments from your members via PayPal.
- It offers integrations with popular plugins like BuddyPress, BBPress, Easy Digital Downloads, etc.
- It enables you to add in-line registration forms with more fields.
Pricing and Plans
It is completely free.
If you own a WooCommerce store and want to convert it into an exclusive private membership club, this will be the best go-to plugin. It lets you create a membership site that is completely tied with your WooCommerce store’s products and contents.
This flexible WooCommerce membership plugin restricts the content to your members and facilitates sending drip content to those who have access. Additionally, you get the freedom to assign more products of any type to a membership plan to support various types of memberships.
Since WooCommerce memberships is a standalone solution, you can integrate this plugin with WooCommerce subscriptions, giving you flexibility in accepting payments and billing methodologies.
- It enables you to grant access to a membership as a part of a product purchase or assign memberships manually by invite-only members area.
- It allows you to offer free shipping directly to your members and assign specific criteria for non-members to avail free shipping costs.
- It allows you to provide member discounts to all products, some products, or certain product categories.
- It has a “membership notes” section in which you can track information about memberships about a customer, add your reference, and communicate with a particular member by sharing notes via email.
I hope this article helped you pick the right membership plugin for your WordPress site. Once you develop your membership website, you may need more plugins to grow your website and get more registrations. Here are few handpicked articles for you –