Want to leverage affiliate marketing for your Shopify store? Are you looking for the best Shopify affiliate app for your store?
If so, this article is best for you.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies for eCommerce brands to reach a wider audience with the help of established bloggers and influencers in the industry.
However, the key to success in affiliate marketing is how effectively you manage your affiliates and provide them with essential assets to promote your products.
This is where you need a robust affiliate marketing app for your store.
Shopify affiliate apps enable you to create an eCommerce affiliate program for your store, help you manage affiliates, and provide a dashboard for each affiliate partner to track their performance.
In this article, I have reviewed some of the best Shopify affiliate apps, highlighting their pros and cons to help you pick the right app for your store.
If you are ready, let’s get started.
1. UpPromote – Best Shopify Affiliate App
UpPromote is a top-rated Shopify affiliate App that lets you create multiple programs with your own commission structure. It enables you to build tier-based commission fees based on the performance of the affiliate partners.
The most important part, recruiting affiliates can be super easy with this app. You can add your brand to the UpPromote marketplace to gain more visibility and attract quality affiliate partners.
- Free plan available
- Accurate and real-time tracking systems
- Create unlimited affiliate programs with different commission offers
- Get featured on UpPromote Marketplace to attract potential affiliates
- Create promotional resources like affiliate links, coupons, & creatives
- Prevents affiliates’ self-referrals
- Pay automatically via PayPal, store credit, or manually
- Cap limit on the number of referral orders. The plan is automatically upgraded to the higher plan on reaching the limit.
Pricing Plans – It has a free plan which allows unlimited affiliates and up to 200 referral orders/month. The premium plan starts at $19.99/month and goes up to $119.99/month.
2. Refersion – Top-rated Shopify Affiliate App
Refersion is a popular Shopify affiliate app that enables you to set up an engaging affiliate program for your Shopify store in just a few simple steps. It also helps you find potential affiliates with their own network.
With Refersion, you can design a custom registration page with your branding. Any new user can sign up for the program and get access to their unique dashboard to create links, update details and analyze their performance.
- Unlimited affiliates & visits
- Track referral orders with links, coupons, emails, or SKUs
- Set affiliate commissions for individual products.
- Automatically generate unique coupons for affiliates
- Detailed analytics dashboard for affiliates
- Free listing in Refersion Affiliate Marketplace.
- No free plan is available
- Pricing is a bit high compared to other affiliate apps
- Custom plans required 130+ affiliate orders per month.
Pricing Plans – Refersion offers a 14-day free trial and has one pricing plan with flat fees of $89/month, allowing up to 130 orders/month. For advanced features, you will need to contact sales for custom pricing.
3. LeadDyno – Popular Affiliate Marketing App
Another popular Shopify affiliate app on the list is LeadDyno. It provides all essential tools that help in growing your affiliate program to the next level. You can send affiliate newsletters, create trackable coupon codes, and offer affiliates a library of shareable content to market your brand.
Your affiliates can use the sign-in link they receive to access the dashboard. One standout feature is that LeadDyno enables you to automate your affiliate marketing tasks such that you can send automated emails and launch drip campaigns for your marketing goals.
- Unlimited affiliates
- Create recurring and tier-based commission plans.
- Setup Multi-Level Marketing (MLM).
- Provides a mobile app to manage affiliates on the go.
- Create time-based incentives for affiliates
- Automatically invite new customers to join your affiliate program
- Send automated emails to engage customers or leads
- Pay affiliates via PayPal, Coinbase, and other payment gateways
- Provides CRM Integration with Zoho & Hubspot.
- Pricing plan is based on the number of unique visitors in the store
- Product-specific commission rules not available
Pricing Plans – It offers a 30-day free trial and has pricing plans based on the number of unique visitors to the store. The plan starts at $49/month for websites with up to 3000 unique visitors and goes up to $79/month with up to 7500 unique visitors.
4. Affiliatly – Most Free Trial Affiliate App
Affiliatly is one of the affordable Shopify affiliate marketing apps that has rich features to start an attractive affiliate program. It enables you to customize every aspect of the affiliate program as per your idea.
You can set custom commissions for specific products and boost affiliate performance by awarding royalties. Also, you get the control in deciding how an affiliate generates earnings, whether it’s per user visit or as a flare rate per purchase and price percentage of the order.
- Offers 90-day free trial
- Unlimited referral orders
- Set custom commissions for specific products
- Set commission plan for per user visit, percentage of the order price, or a flat rate.
- Automatically invite your customers to become affiliates on the checkout page
- Customize the login, registration, and FAQ pages of your program
- Pay your affiliates via PayPal or store credit through gift cards
- Limit on active affiliates for each plan
- User interface of the platform could be improved for better experience.
Pricing Plans – It offers a 90-day free trial, and the pricing plans are based on the number of active affiliates. The basic plan starts at $16/month, allowing up to 50 affiliates. The plan will be automatically upgraded to the next higher plan as the number of active affiliates exceeds.
5. Shoutout – Best MLM Affiliate App for Shopify
If you are familiar with brands like Amway, they promote their products via ambassadors by making them signup for an exclusive program. In other words, this brand has built a network of ambassadors who help in fetching high organic traffic and sales for the brand.
That is the case with the renowned Shopify affiliate marketing app, Shoutout. It is a multi-level marketing and affiliate referral solution that enables your business to grow at an exponential rate. It allows you to set flat commission rates or create a tier-based commission with unlimited depth and width.
- Add unlimited Affiliate partners
- Unlimited referral orders
- Automatically create coupons for affiliates
- Set a flat or tier-based commission rate
- Automated commission adjustments based on performance
- Automatically Invite Customers to Become Affiliates
- No commission on payments or extra hidden fees.
- Seamless integration with 1500+ apps
- No free plan is available
- User interface can be complicated for beginners
Pricing Plans – It has a 7-day free trial and charges a flat fee of $59/month for the premium plan.
Which is the best Shopify affiliate app for your store?
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to reach a wider audience to create brand awareness among the targeted audience. If you haven’t started an in-house affiliate program for your store yet, you are leaving a lot of money on the table.
In this article, I have reviewed the 5 best affiliate marketing apps available in the Shopify App Store. Now, it is your turn to pick the right app for your store and start an affiliate program today!
Want to add more apps to generate more sales? Check our list of best Shopify apps to increase sales