Whatever type of service-based business you might run using your Shopify store, setting up a flexible appointment booking system is highly important. It makes your customers feel comfortable in scheduling their preferred dates in the best way possible.
So to give your customers a smooth online booking option and to make your day-to-day tasks highly productive, Shopify provides you with lots of appointment booking apps that you can instantly connect to your store.
And to help you with this, I’ve compiled a list of the top Shopify appointment booking apps that you can use to add a booking feature to your online store.
Ready to explore? Let’s get started.
1. Sesami – Best Booking App for Shopify
Sesami booking app is recognized as the best intuitive calendar for your Shopify store as it offers a personalized booking service for your customers. It provides integration with the Shopify POS so that you can increase your revenue as customers will instantly pay for booking appointments with you.
It can run smoothly on any device where your Shopify store is supported and offers appointments either one-on-one or as a group. It also lets you send email messages sent to your customers who have booked their dates along with a calendar file (.ics) attached.
- It broadly supports multiple languages and is flexible to convert into various time zones to match your customer preferences.
- Offers synchronization with Google calendar so that you can be productive and track all your daily appointments efficiently.
- The store admins can also interact with customers regarding the rescheduling and cancellation of events.
- It offers buffer time to clean up after the appointment or let you be ready for your next meeting. It is displayed on your store calendar but not on the booking page.
- For high convenience, you can also link Zoom, Google Meet, and other conferencing tools.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a free plan which allows you to schedule unlimited appointments, and the paid plan starts at $19/month.
2. Booking Commerce – Book Appointment for anything
If you run a service-based business and have a Shopify store, then Booking Commerce would be the best choice to add appointment booking features and provide a seamless experience of scheduling appointments to the users.
It lets you add different booking systems, appointment type, rent type, concert and event type bookings in your store. It also enables you to add the interface to embed booking features right on the product pages, allowing customers to book any product by selecting their preferable Timezone and Booking Date.
- Customers can quickly book their products/services by easily looking at the calendar slots available.
- The Store Admins can have full control over the online booking system to approve, reschedule, or cancel the entire event.
- Indicate that booking reservation will not be accepted for specific days and offers flexible payment procedures as it is compatible with point-of-sale systems for your Shopify store.
- Whatever action is performed by both the admin/customer, email messages are sent to customers so that every action is being monitored and tracked.
- The online Booking system for products can be added by selecting any product and conveniently making it available for customers to book them.
- The store admin has all the privileges, and when customers book a product, the admin of your Shopify store receives the request to approve it.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a 15-day free trial, and the paid plan starts at $18/month.
3. BookThatApp – Easy Appointment Booking App
BookThatApp allows your customers to book their preferable time slots by checking the availability status in real-time. The new visitors or the existing customers on your Shopify store can quickly land on the product page, look for available dates and then book it immediately.
This Shopify booking app is highly mobile-responsive so that your customers can quickly navigate without any hassles and offers integration with iCal and Google calendar to stay on track with your agenda.
The booking formats are available in daily, weekly, and monthly formats so that it is easy for you to manage all your schedules. Also, each booking in your calendar is color-coded. Thereby, you can distinguish between the type of reservations made by the customers.
- It is highly compatible with themes in the app store and other popular Shopify themes.
- It will remind your customers by sending timely SMS and email notifications as per their schedule and also ping them again after the session for feedback.
- It offers excellent reporting features that will help you analyze the performance and improve accordingly.
- Suppose you are not available on certain days. In that case, you can mention those dates by using the ‘Blackout’ settings and specify the opening hours of your store so that customers will know when you are ready to accept new bookings/reservations.
- Also, when there is a change in your online booking schedules, those dates are automatically updated so that you can stay on track with your customers.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a free plan which allows only up to 10 bookings in total. To gain unlimited bookings, you need to upgrade to the Standard plan, which starts at $19.95/month.
4. BookedUp – Simple Booking Popups
BookedUp is one of the high rated Shopify booking apps that use Calendly and Acuity popups to facilitate appointment booking for your customers.
The major thing to be noted is that BookedUp is not a standalone booking app. It requires an account with either of the two online booking applications (Calendly/Acuity) to effectively schedule your Shopify store’s events.
- You can place the event booking button at any preferable section on your Shopify store such that it grabs your customer’s attention.
- It protects your online booking actions by enabling double protection and also offers restrictions on the number of daily appointment bookings.
- In terms of accepting payments, it is done mainly via Calendly or Acuity only as these two apps do not support money transfer via the Shopify shopping cart.
- It facilitates one-on-one or group events, timezone detection, minimum scheduling notice, etc.
Plans & Pricing: A 14-day free trial is available, and it is one of the most affordable apps, which starts at $4/month.
Tipo booking app provides exceptional booking service as you can track all the appointments with detailed booking information like status, date/time, location, etc. It provides outstanding service round the clock so that your customers can access your booking system at any time.
It offers a unified booking interface, and the installation process is relatively easy as it does not require any technical knowledge. It also lets you add different types of custom fields based on your requirements in the booking section, namely dropdown, checkboxes, radio buttons, etc., to facilitate more interactions with your store customers.
- You can take control of the entire online booking system by using customizable fonts, colors, images that complement your store’s unique identity.
- It permits both types of bookings, online booking for individuals or as a group.
- It allows you to access the activity log where you will be shown the history of all booking activities.
- It provides useful analytics and reporting that aids you in making informed decisions for the future.
- Email notifications are sent automatically to customers if there are any issues like appointment rescheduling, pending/accepted dates, etc.
Plans & Pricing: It offers a 30-day free trial and also a free plan. The Pro plan starts at $14.90/month.
If your business involves customer booking time and consultancy, you need to offer a seamless method to book an appointment, and all the above-listed apps are best in that case.
Now, it is your turn to figure out which of these apps fulfill your business need and install it instantly.
I hope these articles helped you pick the right appointment booking app for your Shopify store. If you’re looking for more such useful tools to add to your store, check out these articles –