Do you want to start a loyalty reward program for your store? Are you looking for the best Shopify loyalty apps for your store?
If so, you are at the right place!
Nowadays, you can find countless loyalty programs being implemented by many online eCommerce stores.
It’s the same everywhere – you provide loyalty points, rewards, cashback, and much more to customers and hope that they come back to redeem their points and shop more.
However, a successful eCommerce loyalty program goes beyond rewarding points and focuses more on improving the shopping experience for customers.
And to implement it for your store, you need the best Shopify loyalty app that enables you to create an exciting shopping experience for the customers, which simultaneously builds a strong bone of retention.
In this article, we’ve shortlisted the best Shopify loyalty apps which facilitate creating perfect conversion-driven loyalty programs for your Shopify store.
Here’s a comparison chart of the top Shopify Loyalty Apps –
Now let’s dive deeper into each app…
1. Growave – Best Shopify Loyalty App
Growave is an all-in-one marketing app that enables you to build attractive loyalty programs for your store. It lets you create point-based and VIP tier-based loyalty programs in which you can reward customers for taking any action that leads to conversion.
With Growave, you can collect customer reviews and display it across your website. Moreover, you can encourage customers to submit reviews and add product photos to earn loyalty reward points.
Additionally, it comes with a wishlist feature, one-click social logins, and a shoppable Instagram gallery widget that you can use to display your Instagram photos on store pages.
In brief, Growave is more than just a Shopify loyalty app, it is a complete marketing app that you can use to improve customer experience and generate more sales. You can read our Growave review to learn more about it.
- Allow customers to redeem their points via gift cards, cash, percentage discounts, free shipping, etc.
- Automatically invite your existing and new customers to join the program right after they make a purchase.
- Create unlimited VIP tiers for your loyalty program
- Send automated email reminder to customers about points expiry, rewards, and other activities to boost engagement rate.
- Send personalized emails with tips to help customers earn more rewards and get better deals using their loyalty points.
Pricing and Plans – Growave pricing plans are designed to match businesses of all sizes. It has 6 pricing plans which are as follows –
- Hobby – $19/month, allowing up to 100 orders
- Starter – $29/month, allowing up to 250 orders
- Small – $49/month, allowing up to 500 orders
- Medium – $99/month, allowing up to 1000 orders
- Large – $199/month, allowing up to 2000 orders
- Enterprise – $299/month, allowing up to 3500 orders
Growave offers a 14-day free trial on all the plans but using our Growave Coupon, you can get a 30-day extended free trial.
2. Stamped.io – Popular Shopify Loyalty App
Stamped.io is another amazing Loyalty app for Shopify stores. It enables you to create engaging reward programs to boost customer retention and generate more sales.
Like Growave, Stamped also enables you to create a hybrid loyalty reward program with exciting reward options like free shipping, percentage discounts, gift cards, and more. It provides you complete flexibility with choosing reward options and the actions you want to reward for.
Feature Highlights –
- Customizable landing pages for loyalty programs.
- Dedicated rewards page to introduce your rewards program to customers.
- Mobile-optimized, 100% responsive, and works with any theme.
- Multilingual, available in English, French, German, and 15+ languages
- Seamless integration with Facebook, Omnisend, Gorgias, and many more.
Pricing and Plans – Stamped offers a free plan with up to 100 monthly orders. It has 3 premium pricing plans based on the number of orders which are as follows –
- Premium Plan – $39/mon up to 500 orders
- Business Plan – $149/mo up to 1500 orders
- Professional Plan – $479/mo up to 3500 orders
If your store exceeds the limit of 3500 monthly orders, you have to request customer pricing under the enterprise plan.
3. Smile.io – Top rated Shopify Loyalty App
Smile.io is one of the highest-rated Shopify loyalty apps that encourages repeat purchases and boosts your customer retention rate by creating attractive loyalty programs. It enables you to create point-based and tier-based loyalty programs.
It provides an easy-to-use intuitive editor that lets you add stop-scrolling banner images and logos. You have the complete control to make desired changes to your loyalty program, manage your reward members, and deliver powerful insights that gear you up for more conversions.
As many customers will be participating in your loyalty program, this Shopify loyalty app gives a clear track of record by allowing you to analyze and monitor the points balance, referral URL, reward history, etc.
This makes your job easier in updating your customers with relevant details, and you can know the level at which your loyalty programs are being loved by your customers.
- It allows in rewarding your customers when they perform specific actions like account creation, social shares, birthdays, purchases, and much more.
- You can allow your customers to redeem their points for their rewards in terms of percentage, dollars or also offers free shipping/free products.
- It enables you to use actionable conditions to customize the loyalty program and create specific rules for a particular customer group.
- It lets you create personalized referral links, and you can ask your existing customers to share them with their friends/family members.
Pricing and Plans
- Starter Plan – $49/month
- Growth Plan – $199/month
- Pro Plan – $599/month
4. LoyaltyLion – Data-driven Shopify Loyalty App
LoyaltyLion is a dedicated loyalty app for Shopify stores. It unlocks the great revenue potential of your store by giving you real-time insights that dig deep into fueling up your loyalty programs. Such actionable data lets you rethink and revamp your loyalty programs such that it creates a heap of loyal brand advocates.
Using LoyaltyLion, you can design point-based loyalty programs and tier-based loyalty programs for your stores. With Tier-based loyalty programs, you can provide different types of rewards to your customers based on milestones they reach. This encourages them to shop more to unlock higher rewards.
In addition to this, you can also run A/B tests for your loyalty programs to try multiple program ideas and determine the most effective and engaging loyalty program for your customers.
- Allow customers to earn points for any on-site activity like making purchases, leaving reviews, etc.
- Let customers exchange points for vouchers, gift cards, free products, etc.
- Offers advanced rewarding options like in-cart rewards, instant points, and tiers to increase the boost enagement.
- Allows you to send loyalty emails and other on-site notifications to your customers to keep them updated with your loyalty rewards.
Pricing and Plans –
LoyaltyLion has a free plan for Shopify stores with up to 400 orders per month. It also offers a 14-day free trial on paid plans which starts at just $159/month for up to 800 orders per month.
5. Rise.ai – Shopify Gift Cards & Loyalty App
Rise.ai is a full engagement focussed platform that intensifies the conversion rates of your Shopify store by offering store credits, gift cards, loyalty programs, etc. It enables you to establish an intuitive customer loyalty program using automated store credits, which opens the gateway for high retention rates.
This powerful app enlightens your customers as they can send personalized gift cards directly to their loved ones. This gives a euphoric feeling to your customers and adds a ‘plus’ level to your Shopify store.
- It allows you to send bulk gift cards and vouchers to your customers, and the best part is these processes are automated.
- It enables you to issue store credits for your customers when they are not satisfied with your product to retain them.
- It permits you to track the recipient’s email ( for whom your customer has sent the gift card) so that you can send targeted offers and promotions.
- It lets you create tiered reward plans that push your customers to the VIP level.
- It allows you to issue virtual and physical punch cards, offering your customers the convenience to collect and redeem their rewards.
Pricing and Plans
- Starter Plan – $19/month
- Small Business Plan – $59/month
- Pro Plan – $199/month
- Premium Plan – $599/month
- Enterprise Plan – Custom Plan
6. Marsello – Loyalty Platform for eCommerce
Are you in the process of implementing an omnichannel sales strategy for your Shopify store?
If your answer is Yes, then Marsello is the perfect choice for you.
Marsello boosts your Shopify store revenue by sending timely automated emails, SMS, and loyalty programs to your customers that drive in more traffic and significantly improve conversion rate.
When it comes to creating a loyalty program, you can encourage your customers to make frequent purchases and extra reward points for posting product reviews, and much more to add to the list.
You can also create stunning and conversion-friendly email campaigns with the help of a powerful drag-and-drop builder. Also, you can potentially build your Shopify store contact list using email capture forms and add more value to the shoppers by instantly collecting feedback from them.
Another spotlight feature to witness is that Marsello uses AI features for product recommendations. By integrating with Shopify POS, Marsello can detect what products are being purchased by your store’s customers. With this data, it uses the algorithm to suggest the best products that are mostly bought together.
Plans & Pricing: The pricing plan varies based on the integration platform, the number of sites, and the number of customers.
Choose right Shopify loyalty app for your store
As an eCommerce store owner, you need to continually upgrade your loyalty programs so that the hook with your existing potential customers stays powerful.
By implementing loyalty programs you achieve two significant things: one is high-level engagement and another one is boosted sales on your Shopify store.
So pick the best loyalty app that truly satisfies your business requirements to keep the customer coming back. I hope this article helped you pick the right loyalty app for your Shopify store and if you are looking for more tools to help your business grow, you should check out our list of essential Shopify apps for new store.