Do you want to start a loyalty reward program for your store? Are you looking for the best Shopify loyalty apps for your store?
If so, you are at the right place!
Nowadays, you can find countless loyalty programs being implemented by many online eCommerce stores.
It’s the same everywhere – you provide loyalty points, rewards, cashback, and much more to customers and hope they return to redeem their points and shop more.
However, a successful eCommerce loyalty program goes beyond rewarding points and focuses more on improving the shopping experience for customers.
And to implement it for your store, you need the best Shopify loyalty app that enables you to create an exciting shopping experience for the customers, which simultaneously builds a strong base for customer retention.
In this article, we shortlisted the best Shopify reward program apps and reviewed them to help you determine which is the most suitable loyalty app for your Shopify store.
Here’s a quick overview of the top Shopify loyalty program apps –
|Shopify Loyalty Apps||Starting Price|
Now let’s dive deeper into each app…
1. Growave – Best Shopify Loyalty Reward App
Growave is an all-in-one marketing app that enables you to build attractive loyalty programs for your store. It lets you create point-based and VIP tier-based loyalty programs in which you can reward customers for taking any action that leads to conversion.
With Growave, you can collect customer reviews and display them across your website. Moreover, like Stamped, it enables you to encourage customers to submit reviews and add product photos to earn loyalty reward points.
Additionally, it comes with a wishlist feature, one-click social logins, and a shoppable Instagram gallery widget that you can use to display your Instagram photos on store pages.
In brief, Growave is more than just a Shopify loyalty app, it is a complete marketing app that you can use to improve customer experience and generate more sales. You can read our Growave review to learn more about it.
- Allow customers to redeem their points via gift cards, cash, percentage discounts, free shipping, etc.
- Automatically invite your existing and new customers to join the program right after they make a purchase.
- Create unlimited VIP tiers for your loyalty program
- Send automated email reminders to customers about points expiry, rewards, and other activities to boost engagement rate.
- Send personalized emails with tips to help customers earn more rewards and get better deals using loyalty points.
Pricing and Plans – Growave pricing plans are designed to match businesses of all sizes. It has 5 pricing plans which are as follows –
- Basic – $9/month, allowing up to 75 orders
- Starter – $19/month, allowing up to 150 orders
- Medium – $49/month, allowing up to 500 orders
- Growth – $99/month, allowing up to 1000 orders
- Enterprise – $299/month, allowing up to 3500 orders
Growave offers a 14-day free trial on all the plans but using our Growave Coupon, you can get a 30-day extended free trial.
2. Stamped.io – Top-rated Shopify Loyalty App
Stamped.io is another reliable Loyalty app for Shopify stores. It enables you to create engaging reward programs to boost customer retention and generate more sales.
It enables you to create three types of loyalty programs –
- Point-based program
- VIP Tier-based program
- Hybrid program ( Point & Tier-based)
The best part is that it enables you to reward your customers with loyalty points or rewards for taking actions such as social sharing, rating and reviewing products, purchasing, and more. You can reward them with exciting options like free shipping, percentage discounts, gift cards, etc.
Bottom line, Stamped enables you to create an attractive loyalty reward program by providing you with complete flexibility in choosing reward options and the actions you want to reward for.
Read our in-depth Stamped.io review to know more about its features and how it can be useful for your Shopify store.
Feature Highlights –
- Customizable landing pages for loyalty programs.
- Dedicated rewards page to introduce your rewards program to customers.
- Mobile-optimized, 100% responsive, and works with any theme.
- Multilingual, available in English, French, German, and 15+ languages
- Seamless integration with Facebook, Omnisend, Gorgias, and many more.
Pricing and Plans – Stamped offers a free plan with up to 100 monthly orders. It has 3 premium pricing plans based on the number of orders which are as follows –
- Premium Plan – $39/mo up to 500 orders
- Business Plan – $149/mo up to 1500 orders
- Professional Plan – $479/mo up to 3500 orders
If your store exceeds the limit of 3500 monthly orders, you have to request customer pricing under the enterprise plan.
3. AiTrillion – Advanced Shopify Loyalty Reward App
AiTrillion is an intelligent eCommerce marketing platform, designed to help you perform all marketing activities within one platform. Its loyalty program app lets you create various types of loyalty programs like point-based, VIP tier, product discount, percentage discounts, and others to boost customer retention and generate more sales.
Its seamless integration with email marketing, web push notifications, smart popups, and product reviews enables you to engage with your customers at every stage of their buying journey.
The best feature of AiTrillion’s Loyalty Program is that it enables you to reward customers for 18+ actions such as social sharing, rating and reviewing products, purchasing, and more. You can also easily create personalized discounts/coupons/vouchers and referral campaigns.
As a single, super app, AiTrillion also has integration with Shopify POS that facilitates you to manage customers, and assign/redeem their loyalty points at your offline stores as well.
Feature Highlights –
- Segment your customers based on their loyalty program’s activities
- Identify well-defined stages where most customers drop off and send loyalty email campaigns to target those customers
- Check the number of loyalty points assigned to the customers; manually add or remove their points depending on their actions
- Get a visual representation of your customer behavior based on the loyalty program
- Manage all your customer’s data at one centralized location; integrated with 11 + features for easy visualization
Pricing and Plans -AiTrillion offers a 30-Day Free Trial with all 12+ marketing apps included in it. The paid plan starts at $49/month and goes up to $199/month.
4. ReferralCandy – Shopify Reward Program App
If you just want to leverage your existing loyal customers to attract more customers, you can turn them into your brand ambassadors using ReferralCandy. It is not like other loyalty apps on the list but an amazing app that enables you to make the best of customer referral marketing and word-of-mouth promotion.
Once customers successfully refer your store to their family or friends, you can reward them cash incentives, custom gifts, or a percentage discount on the next purchase, it is all up to you to decide. You can even reward the new customer with a similar benefit which encourages them to take action instantly.
ReferralCandy has one of the advanced fraud detection systems that checks the self-referrals and automatically rejects the rewards. This saves you time on manual verifications and of course, a lot of money too.
- It automatically rewards to your customers and referral for successful referrals.
- It provides a referral widget that popup on your Shopify store, inviting customers to join your referral program.
- It allows you to run a complete on-branded referral program to add banners, logos, text, etc.
- It provides detailed insights and a dashboard to track your referral data and make informed decisions.
- It enables you to integrate with major eCommerce and marketing platforms to expand the functionality.
Pricing and Plans – ReferralCandy has a 30-day free trial, and the premium plan starts at just $49/month.
5. Smile.io – Top-rated Shopify Loyalty App
Smile.io is one of the highest-rated Shopify loyalty apps that encourages repeat purchases and boosts your customer retention rate by creating attractive loyalty programs. It enables you to create point-based and tier-based loyalty programs.
It provides an easy-to-use intuitive editor that lets you add stop-scrolling banner images and logos. You have the complete control to make desired changes to your loyalty program, manage your reward members, and deliver powerful insights that gear you up for more conversions.
As many customers will participate in your loyalty program, this Shopify loyalty app gives a clear track of record by allowing you to analyze and monitor the points balance, referral URL, reward history, etc.
This makes your job easier in updating your customers with relevant details, and you can know the level at which your loyalty programs are being loved by your customers.
- It lets you reward your customers when they perform specific actions like account creation, social shares, birthdays, purchases, and more.
- You can allow your customers to redeem their points for their rewards in percentage, cash, or offers free shipping/free products.
- It enables you to use actionable conditions to customize the loyalty program and create specific rules for a particular customer group.
- It lets you create personalized referral links, and you can ask your existing customers to share them with their friends/family members.
Pricing and Plans – Smile.io has a free plan that allows you to start a referral program. For loyalty programs, you will have to opt for one of the paid plans, starting at $49/month and going up to $599/month, with advanced APIs and analytics reporting access.
6. LoyaltyLion – Data-driven Shopify Loyalty Program App
LoyaltyLion is a dedicated loyalty app for Shopify stores. It unlocks the great revenue potential of your store by giving you real-time insights that dig deep into fueling up your loyalty programs. Such actionable data lets you rethink and revamp your loyalty programs such that it creates a heap of loyal brand advocates.
Using LoyaltyLion, you can design point- and tier-based loyalty programs for your stores. With Tier-based loyalty programs, you can provide different types of rewards to your customers based on milestones they reach. This encourages them to shop more to unlock higher rewards.
In addition to this, you can also run A/B tests for your loyalty programs to try multiple program ideas and determine the most effective and engaging loyalty program for your customers.
- Allow customers to earn points for any on-site activity like making purchases, leaving reviews, etc.
- Let customers exchange points for vouchers, gift cards, free products, etc.
- Offers advanced rewarding options like in-cart rewards, instant points, and tiers to increase the boost enagement.
- Allows you to send loyalty emails and other on-site notifications to your customers to keep them updated with your loyalty rewards.
Pricing and Plans – LoyaltyLion has a free plan for Shopify stores with up to 400 orders per month. It also offers a 14-day free trial on paid plans which starts at just $159/month for up to 800 orders per month.
7. Rise.ai – Shopify Gift Cards & Loyalty Reward App
Rise.ai is a full engagement focussed platform that intensifies the conversion rates of your Shopify store by offering store credits, gift cards, loyalty programs, etc. It enables you to establish an intuitive customer loyalty program using automated store credits, which opens the gateway for high retention rates.
This powerful app enlightens your customers as they can send personalized gift cards directly to their loved ones. This gives a euphoric feeling to your customers and adds a ‘plus’ level to your Shopify store.
- It allows you to send bulk gift cards and vouchers to your customers, and the best part is these processes are automated.
- It enables you to issue store credits for your customers when they are not satisfied with your product to retain them.
- It permits you to track the recipient’s email ( for whom your customer has sent the gift card) so that you can send targeted offers and promotions.
- It lets you create tiered reward plans that push your customers to the VIP level.
- It allows you to issue virtual and physical punch cards, offering your customers the convenience to collect and redeem their rewards.
Pricing and Plans – Rise.Ai basic plan starts at $19/month and goes up to $599/month, with unlimited integration and advanced gift card options.
8. Marsello – Shopify Loyalty & Rewarding App
Are you in the process of implementing an omnichannel sales strategy for your Shopify store?
If your answer is Yes, then Marsello is the perfect choice for you.
Marsello boosts your Shopify store revenue by sending timely automated emails, SMS, and loyalty programs to your customers that drive in more traffic and significantly improve conversion rate.
When it comes to creating a loyalty program, you can encourage your customers to make frequent purchases and extra reward points for posting product reviews, and much more to add to the list.
It lets you create stunning and conversion-friendly email campaigns with the help of a powerful drag-and-drop builder. Also, you can potentially build your email list using email capture forms and add more value to the shoppers by instantly collecting feedback from them.
Another spotlight feature is that Marsello uses AI features for product recommendations. By integrating with Shopify POS, Marsello can detect what products are being purchased by your store’s customers. With this data, it uses the algorithm to suggest the best products that are mostly bought together.
Plans & Pricing: The pricing plan varies based on the integration platform, the number of sites, and the number of customers.
Choose the best Shopify loyalty app for your store
As an eCommerce store owner, you need to continually upgrade your loyalty programs to keep the hook with your existing potential customers powerful.
By implementing loyalty programs, you achieve two important things: one is high-level engagement, and another is soaring sales on your Shopify store.
So pick the best loyalty app that satisfies your business requirements to keep the customer returning. I hope this article helped you choose the right loyalty app for your Shopify store, and if you are looking for more tools to help your business grow, you should check out our list of essential Shopify apps for new store.