Nowadays, you can find loyalty programs for almost every online eCommerce brand. It’s the same everywhere – you provide loyalty points, rewards, cashback, and much more to customers and hope they return to redeem their points and shop more.
However, a successful eCommerce loyalty program goes beyond rewarding points and focuses more on improving the shopping experience for customers.
And to implement it for your store, you need the best Shopify loyalty app that enables you to create an exciting shopping experience for the customers, which simultaneously builds a strong base for customer retention.
In this article, we shortlisted the best Shopify loyalty apps and reviewed them to help you determine the most suitable app for your loyalty reward program.
Here’s a quick overview of the top 5 Shopify loyalty program apps –
Now let’s dive deeper into each app…
1. Growave – Best Shopify App for Loyalty Program
Growave is an all-in-one marketing app that enables you to build attractive loyalty programs for your store. It lets you create point-based and VIP tier-based loyalty programs in which you can reward customers for taking any action that leads to conversion.
With Growave, you can collect and display customer reviews across your website. Moreover, like Stamped, it enables you to encourage customers to submit reviews and add product photos to earn loyalty reward points.
Additionally, it comes with a wishlist feature, one-click social logins, and a shoppable Instagram gallery widget that you can use to display your Instagram photos on store pages.
In brief, Growave is more than just a Shopify loyalty app, it is a complete marketing app that you can use to improve customer experience and generate more sales. You can read our Growave review to learn more about it.
Key Features –
- Allow customers to redeem their points via gift cards, cash, percentage discounts, free shipping, etc.
- Automatically invite your existing and new customers to join the program right after they make a purchase.
- Create unlimited VIP tiers for your loyalty program
- Send automated email reminders to customers about points expiry, rewards, and other activities to boost engagement rate.
- Send personalized emails with tips to help customers earn more rewards and get better deals using loyalty points
- Supports seamless integration with Omnisend, GemPages, Gorgias, and other popular apps
Pricing Plans – Growave has a free plan that allows up to 100 monthly orders with access to all its features. The paid plan starts at just $49/month, giving you access to all its loyalty program features.
It offers a 14-day free trial on all its paid plans but using our Growave Coupon, you can get a 30-day extended free trial.
2. AiTrillion – Advanced Shopify Loyalty App
AiTrillion is a powerful Shopify marketing platform that comes with 11+ built-in apps, enabling you to do all marketing activities from one dashboard. Its loyalty program app lets you create various types of loyalty programs like point-based, VIP tier, product discount, percentage discounts, and others to boost customer retention and generate more sales.
With AiTrillion, you can make your reward program more attractive by allowing customers to earn points for 18+ actions such as social sharing, rating and reviewing products, purchasing, and more. Further, they can redeem the points for exclusive rewards.
Apart from a loyalty program, you can also set up a referral reward program to encourage your customers to promote your products and earn points for every successful referral.
What makes AiTrillion unique among all the listed apps is that its loyalty program comes with seamless integration with email marketing, web push notifications, smart popups, and product review apps. This allows you to engage with customers at every stage of their buying journey, without having to rely on any third-party tools or apps.
Key Features –
- You can customize points earning rules and rewards per your business needs
- It supports integration with Shopify POS, allowing customers to earn or redeem their loyalty points offline.
- You can set up automated loyalty redeem reminders via email, SMS, and web push notifications
- You can view loyalty points assigned and manually add or remove their points depending, if needed
- Access detailed analytics reporting on program performance and KPIs
- Manage all your customer’s data at one centralized location; integrated with 11 + features for easy visualization
Pricing Plans – AiTrillion has a free plan for stores with up to 250 active contacts, allowing access to all its modules. The paid plans are mainly based on the number of active contacts, starting at $20/month for up to 1,000 contacts.
3. Stamped.io – Popular Shopify Loyalty Program App
Stamped.io is another reliable Loyalty app for Shopify stores. It enables you to create engaging reward programs to boost customer retention and generate more sales.
It enables you to create three types of loyalty programs –
- Point-based program
- VIP Tier-based program
- Hybrid program ( Point & Tier-based)
The best part is that it enables you to reward your customers with loyalty points or rewards for taking actions such as social sharing, rating and reviewing products, purchasing, and more. You can reward them with exciting options like free shipping, percentage discounts, gift cards, etc.
Bottom line, Stamped enables you to create an attractive loyalty reward program by providing complete flexibility in choosing reward options and the actions you want to reward for.
Read our in-depth Stamped.io review to know more about its features and how it can be useful for your Shopify store.
Key Features –
- Customizable landing pages for loyalty programs.
- Dedicated rewards page to introduce your rewards program to customers.
- Mobile-optimized, 100% responsive, and works with any theme.
- Multilingual, available in English, French, German, and 15+ languages
- Seamless integration with Facebook, Omnisend, Gorgias, and many more.
Pricing Plans – Stamped offers a free plan with up to 100 monthly orders. It has 3 premium pricing plans based on the number of orders which are as follows –
- Premium Plan – $39/mo up to 500 orders
- Business Plan – $149/mo up to 1500 orders
- Professional Plan – $479/mo up to 3500 orders
If your store exceeds the limit of 3,500 monthly orders, you have to request customer pricing under the enterprise plan.
4. Loloyal – Top-rated Shopify Loyalty App
With a perfect 5-star rating, Loloyal is a top-rated Shopify loyalty app that enables you to create an attractive loyalty reward program for your store and boost customer retention. It lets you create a point-based and VIP-tier loyalty program with various ways to earn points and redeem them with attractive offers.
In rewards, you can offer free shipping, discounts, gift cards, and even free products. It also lets you create a referral program to turn your loyal customers into your brand advocates. In the referral program, you can reward both referrer and new customers with discounts on their next purchase.
Regarding the designs, the app comes with customizable widgets with various styling options, enabling you to match its styles with your store branding. The widgets are responsive in nature, so, you won’t have to customize it separately for different devices.
Key Features –
- Create point-based, referral, and VIP-tier programs
- Allow various ways to earn loyalty points
- Members can redeem their loyalty points for gift cards, free shipping, discounts, or free products
- 100% responsive & compatible with any Shopify theme
- Supports multiple languages
- Insightful analytics reporting on rewards and customer behavior
- Offer loyalty options to offline customers with Shopify POS
- Seamless integration with Klaviyo, PageFly, and other popular apps
Pricing Plans – Loloyal has a free plan that allows up to 50 monthly orders. The paid plan starts at $29/month, allowing unlimited orders with access to advanced analytics, branding, and integrations.
5. Froonze – Customer Account & Loyalty App
Froonze is not just another Shopify loyalty app. It is a customer account app that lets you create a beautiful customer account page for your store from where customer can manage their orders, edit personal information, and even track their loyalty rewards.
With Froonze you can create a point-based loyalty program with several earning rules and reward redemption options for customers. For instance, you can allow customers to earn points for every penny spent on your store and redeem them for rewards like free shipping, fixed amount, or percentage discounts.
Overall, Froonze is a simple and easy-to-use app that comes with many built-in features to help you enhance your customer’s shopping experience. So, if you want to set up a basic loyalty program and save on multiple app subscriptions, Froonze might be the perfect app for you.
Key Features –
- Reward customers for creating an account and shopping from your store
- Reward birthday special loyalty points to every customer, once a year
- Allow customers to redeem their loyalty points for attractive discounts and free shipping
- Send automated email notifications for points earned and spent
- Provides a dedicated account page for customers to manage their profile and stay updated with their loyalty rewards & earnings
- Provides built-in wishlist, social login, and customer registration forms
- Supports direct integration with Klaviyo, Appstle, and other popular Shopify apps
Pricing Plans – Froonze has a free plan for stores with up to 1,000 customers with a paid plan starting at just $5/month. The loyalty feature is an option plugin that you can enable with an additional subscription fee of $1/month for up to 100 monthly orders.
6. Smile.io – Well-known Shopify Loyalty Program App
Smile.io is one of the highest-rated Shopify loyalty apps that encourages repeat purchases and boosts your customer retention rate by creating attractive loyalty programs. It enables you to create point-based and tier-based loyalty programs.
It provides an easy-to-use intuitive editor that lets you add stop-scrolling banner images and logos. You have complete control to make desired changes to your loyalty program, manage your reward members, and deliver powerful insights that gear you up for more conversions.
As many customers will participate in your loyalty program, this Shopify loyalty app gives a clear track of record by allowing you to analyze and monitor the points balance, referral URL, reward history, etc.
This makes your job easier in updating your customers with relevant details, and you can know the level at which your loyalty programs are being loved by your customers.
Key Features –
- Reward your customers for actions like account creation, social shares, birthdays, purchases, and more
- Allow your customers to redeem their points for their rewards in percentage, cash, or offers free shipping/free products
- Enables you to use actionable conditions to customize the loyalty program and create specific rules for a particular customer group.
- Allows creating personalized referral links for your existing customers to share them with their friends/family members.
Pricing Plans – Smile.io has a free plan that allows you to start a referral program. For loyalty programs, you will have to opt for one of the paid plans, starting at $49/month and going up to $599/month, with advanced APIs and analytics reporting access.
7. Rivo – Powerful Shopify Loyalty Program App
Rivo is another powerful Shopify loyalty app that lets you create fully customizable reward programs to grow your store’s retention rate and drive more sales.
Like other loyalty apps, it enables you to create point-based and VIP-tier loyalty programs. You can also set up a referral program to leverage word-of-mouth marketing from your existing customers.
With Rivo, you can offer 30+ pre-built actions for your customers to earn points and even create custom actions. You will also get a dedicated loyalty page that you can customize per your store branding.
Key Features –
- Allows numerous ways to earn loyalty points
- Enables you to offer various attractive reward options
- Provides built-in pop-ups and other display options to promote your reward program
- Provides a highly customizable loyalty landing page
- Provides detailed analytics reporting on the impact of your loyalty program
- Supports direct integration with popular Shopify apps.
Pricing Plans – Rivo has a free plan for new stores with up to 150 monthly orders. The paid plans are as follows –
- Starter Plan: $49/month for up to 500 monthly orders
- Growth Plan: $189/month for up to 1,000 monthly orders
- Premium Plan: $349/month for up to 3,000 monthly orders
If your store generates over 3,000 monthly orders, you can opt for the Enterprise plan for custom pricing.
8. BON Loyalty – Reliable Shopify Loyalty Program App
BON is another amazing loyalty app that enables you to maximize the retention rate for your store with a powerful loyalty program. It lets you create a point-based loyalty program with over 18 ways to earn points and redeem them for attractive rewards.
You can also set up a VIP tier-based program to encourage customers to shop more to earn higher points and better rewards. In rewards, BON allows you to offer discounts on future purchases, free shipping, and free products.
Besides the loyalty reward program, with BON, you can also set up a referral program to turn your loyal customers into brand advocates and in return get discounts on future purchases.
All-in-all, BON Loyalty offers everything you need to set up an attractive loyalty program for your store and provides you complete flexibility to choose how you want to reward your customers and for what actions.
Key Features –
- You can allow customers to earn points for 18 different actions such as newsletter subscriptions, social media following, etc.
- You can allow customers to earn points and redeem rewards via Shopify POS
- You can encourage customers to join your loyalty program by displaying a loyalty widget across your store pages.
- You can set up automated email notifications to remind customers about their rewards and activities.
- It provides a dedicated loyalty program page, which you can customize per your store branding.
Pricing Plans – BON Loyalty has a free plan for stores with up to 250 monthly orders and gives you access to its basic features. The paid plans are as follows –
- Lite – $15/month, allowing up to 500 monthly orders
- Growth – $99/month, allowing unlimited orders with access to VIP Tiers
- Professional – $349/month, allowing unlimited orders with access to all its advanced features and dedicated customer support.
9. LoyaltyLion – Data-driven Shopify Loyalty Program App
LoyaltyLion is a dedicated loyalty app for Shopify stores. It unlocks the great revenue potential of your store by giving you real-time insights that dig deep into fueling up your loyalty programs. Such actionable data lets you rethink and revamp your loyalty programs such that it creates a heap of loyal brand advocates.
Using LoyaltyLion, you can design point- and tier-based loyalty programs for your stores. With Tier-based loyalty programs, you can provide different types of rewards to your customers based on milestones they reach. This encourages them to shop more to unlock higher rewards.
In addition to this, you can also run A/B tests for your loyalty programs to try multiple program ideas and determine the most effective and engaging loyalty program for your customers.
Key Features –
- Allow customers to earn points for any on-site activity like making purchases, leaving reviews, etc.
- Let customers exchange points for vouchers, gift cards, free products, etc.
- Offers advanced reward options like in-cart rewards, instant points, and tiers to increase the boost engagement.
- Allows you to send loyalty emails and other on-site notifications to your customers to keep them updated with your loyalty rewards.
Pricing Plans – LoyaltyLion has a free plan for Shopify stores with up to 400 orders per month. It also offers a 14-day free trial on paid plans which starts at just $159/month for up to 800 orders per month.
10. ReferralCandy – Popular Shopify Reward Program App
If you want to leverage your existing loyal customers to attract more customers, you can turn them into your brand ambassadors using ReferralCandy. It is not like other loyalty apps on the list but an amazing app that enables you to make the best of customer referral marketing and word-of-mouth promotion.
Once customers successfully refer your store to their family or friends, you can reward them with cash incentives, custom gifts, or a percentage discount on the next purchase, it is all up to you to decide. You can even reward the new customer with a similar benefit which encourages them to take action instantly.
ReferralCandy has one of the advanced fraud detection systems that checks the self-referrals and automatically rejects the rewards. This saves you time on manual verifications and of course, a lot of money too.
Key Features –
- It automatically rewards your customers and referrals for successful referrals.
- It provides a referral widget that pops up on your Shopify store, inviting customers to join your referral program.
- It allows you to run a complete on-branded referral program to add banners, logos, text, etc.
- It provides detailed insights and a dashboard to track your referral data and make informed decisions.
- It enables you to integrate with major eCommerce and marketing platforms to expand the functionality.
Pricing and Plans – ReferralCandy has a 30-day free trial, and the premium plan starts at just $49/month.
11. Rise.ai – Shopify Gift Cards & Loyalty Reward App
Rise.ai is a full engagement-focused platform that intensifies the conversion rates of your Shopify store by offering store credits, gift cards, loyalty programs, etc. It enables you to establish an intuitive customer loyalty program using automated store credits, which opens the gateway for high retention rates.
This powerful app enlightens your customers as they can send personalized gift cards directly to their loved ones. This gives a euphoric feeling to your customers and adds a ‘plus’ level to your Shopify store.
Key Features –
- It allows you to send bulk gift cards and vouchers to your customers, and the best part is these processes are automated.
- It enables you to issue store credits for your customers when they are not satisfied with your product to retain them.
- It permits you to track the recipient’s email ( for whom your customer has sent the gift card) so that you can send targeted offers and promotions.
- It lets you create tiered reward plans that push your customers to the VIP level.
- It allows you to issue virtual and physical punch cards, offering your customers the convenience to collect and redeem their rewards.
Pricing Plans – Rise.Ai basic plan starts at $19/month and goes up to $599/month, with unlimited integration and advanced gift card options.
Choose the best Shopify loyalty app for your store
A loyalty program is one of the proven strategies to boost customer retention and generate more sales for an online store. However, as customer behavior evolves, you need to continually upgrade your loyalty program with more attractive rewards and offers.
With an effective loyalty program, you can enhance the shopping experience for your customers and entice them to spend more time in your store to earn rewards. In this article, we showed you some of the best Shopify loyalty program apps that make it super easy for anyone to set up a loyalty program and start taking sign-ups.
Now, it is your turn to pick the best loyalty app that matches your business requirements and follow this guide to create a powerful loyalty program for your Shopify store. Finally, if you are looking for more tools and guides to help your Shopify store, here are a few hand-picked articles you should read next –