Yotpo is one of the best eCommerce marketing solutions, compatible with all the major eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce. It offers sophisticated marketing solutions to help eCommerce businesses attract new customers and boost retention.
While Yotpo comes with all the powerful features and built-in tools that are essential for eCommerce businesses to grow, here are a few reasons, why it might not be the right tool for you –
- Cost: Yotpo is quite expensive compared to its competitors, pushing smaller businesses away.
- Complexity: While Yotpo offers a bunch of features that can be a great opportunity, some businesses may find the user interface overwhelming.
- Integration Issues: Many users might encounter challenges when integrating Yotpo with other software solutions (however, it completely depends on your tech stack).
- Customization: Unfortunately, Yotpo does not offer the level of customization that some businesses find critical.
If you are facing any of these issues with Yotpo, you reached the right destination. In this article, I’ve compiled a list of some of the best Yotpo alternatives that you can consider using for your store.
Ready? Let’s get started.
Top Yotpo Alternatives for Reviews & Ratings
Yotpo provides a robust review management platform that enables you to automatically collect customer reviews and provide widgets to display them across your site. In addition to reviews, you can also enable a Q&A form that allows shoppers to ask questions and anyone can respond to it.
However, here are a few alternatives that you can consider using to access the same features, but at a comparatively lower cost –
Despite being a newcomer in the UGC scene, Loox is an amazing platform that outshines Yotpo for Shopify Merchants. It is a budget-friendly option, making it exceptionally optimized for their requirements.
Loox provides several different options for displaying reviews on your store such as a carousel on the homepage, a dedicated ‘Customer Review’ page, a sidebar, a popup, or even on the cart page.
Overall, Loox is a commendable alternative to Yotpo as it takes you a step further in building long-lasting social proof for your business. You should check our detailed Loox review to know more.
Key Features –
- Boost credibility and sales by collecting and displaying product reviews
- Provide customer referrals
- Integration is available with approximately 40 platforms
- Allows you to send review request emails to customers
- Reply publicly to reviews on the go.
Pricing Plan – Loox has 3 pricing plans costing $9.99/month, $34.99/month, and $299.99/month, and a 14-day free trial on these plans.
Another sophisticated alternative for Yotpo. Stamped Reviews is a customer review and rating management platform that allows businesses to collect and manage UGC, such as product reviews, ratings, and Q&A for your eCommerce site.
It provides direct integration with major eCommerce platforms, Google Shopping, Facebook, and other marketing apps, allowing you to showcase your product reviews across platforms to build social proof and attract more customers.
Additionally, it provides deeper insights into reviews and customer satisfaction which you can leverage to improve the shopping experience for your customers and grow your business. Want to know more? Read our in-depth Stamped review.
Key Features –
- Collect photo and video reviews.
- Automated customer review request.
- Include your user-generated content in Shoppable Instagram Galleries.
- Create and share social banners.
- Reap SEO benefits with Google integration to rank higher.
Pricing Plans – Stamped Reviews has a free plan that allows up to 50 review requests via emails & SMS. The paid plan starts at just $19/month with more review request emails and customization options.
Growave is another powerful Shopify app that comes with a built-in review management feature. It is even considered a better Yotpo alternative for budget-conscious Shopify merchants.
One of the Growave customers has beautifully put his reason for choosing Growave over Yotpo –
“Growave is AMAZING. I was using YOTPO, but I really wanted social login, and loyalty programs, and a wishlist, and community…some of which YOTPO offers but for a steeper price.”
Developers of Growave are very well aware of how powerful and important social proofs are for boosting the credibility of an eCommerce business. The app makes it very easy for merchants to collect and display customer reviews across store pages using customizable widgets.
Overall, if you are a Shopify store owner, looking for a robust product review app with other built-in marketing features at a budget, Growave would be the perfect Yotpo alternative for you. Next, you should read our detailed Growave review to learn more about its features and functionalities.
Key Features –
- Allow customers to add product photos with the review.
- Add a custom review form to collect detailed feedback on your products and services.
- It allows you to mark your customers as verified buyers to distinguish them from spammers and portray the authenticity of UGC on your website.
- It syncs the product reviews with Google Shopping and displays them on Google search results.
- You can also add a Q&A widget alongside the customer reviews on product pages.
Pricing Plans – Growave has a free plan for stores with up to 100 monthly orders and the paid plans start at just $49/month with a 14-day free trial. Check out our Growave discount code to get 30-day extended free trial on paid plans.
Fera is rated 5 out of 5 stars by thousands of merchants on the Shopify, Wix, and BigCommerce app stores, making it a potent replacement for Yotpo.
Fera.ai is a review management tool that gives you the flexibility of collecting and managing customer reviews from your social media handle, email, and mobile phone. It even allows you to import reviews from Google, Facebook, Etsy, and other sources.
The best feature that has made Fera onto this list is its ability to generate a review schema that displays review ratings on Google search and Google Shopping results, maximizing your business’s social proof and skyrocketing CTRs.
Key Features –
- Beautiful product review and store review widgets
- Supports photo and video reviews
- Sync reviews from Facebook, Google, and other sources
- Automate review request emails
Pricing Plans – Fera.ai has a free plan that allows up to 10 order reviews/month, and paid plans come with a 14-day free trial and advanced customization features.
Yotpo Alternatives for Loyalty & Referrals
Apart from collecting and displaying product reviews, Yotpo is well-praised among the eCommerce community for its robust loyalty and referral program features. It has a free plan with limited features and the pricing plan starts from $199/month.
So, there are a few YoTpo alternatives that you can consider for better free plans or cheaper paid plans to set up an attractive reward program for your store.
Stamped Loyalty allows you to create a well-planned and executed loyalty program for your eCommerce store, allowing you to use your loyal customers as brand advocates. Just like Yotpo with Stamped, you can create a variety of loyalty programs including Point-based programs, VIP Tiers, and Referral Programs.
Stamped.io allows you to incentivize your customers for actions like account creation, social sharing, newsletter subscription, writing reviews, etc., boosting engagement on your online store. You can improve personalization by giving points and rewards for birthdays or anniversary celebrations.
Key Features –
- VIP tier system for celebrating your best customers.
- Offers a fully customizable referral program.
- Templates for creating branded emails.
- Seek customer reviews by reaching customers from within FB Messenger.
Pricing Plans – Stamped Loyalty has a free plan for stores with up to 50 monthly orders and allows you to set up a free basic loyalty and referral program. The paid plan starts at just $49/month, allowing you t
Growave is one of the best Shopify loyalty apps that enables you to easily set up a loyalty program for your store. Using this app, you can create the following types of loyalty programs –
- Point-based programs – Allows you to reward customers with points for performing specific actions on your store such sign up and welcome reward points.
- VIP tier programs – You can easily create rank-based loyalty where you can incentivize customers with exclusive rewards and retain your high-valued buyers.
In addition to the loyalty program, it lets you leverage word-of-mouth marketing with a referral program in which you can reward your existing customers to refer new customers.
What makes it better than Yotpo is the ease of use and budget-friendliness that allows stores of all sizes to set up a robust loyalty and referral program.
Key Features –
- Motivate your customers by incentivizing them to make repeated purchases and redeem them to win discounts on the next order.
- Incentivize customers for promoting yours with a robust referral program.
- Create exclusive perks for VIP customers based on earned points.
- Offers a points multiplier to progressively reward your customers.
- Built-in templates to send personalized emails when customers earn and redeem points.
- Easily integrates with Shopify point-of-sale (POS) systems and allows customers to earn rewards for in-store purchases.
Pricing Plans – Growave offers a free basic plan and the premium plans cost $49/month, $149/month, and $349/month for stores up to 3,000 monthly orders. If your store generates more than 3,000 monthly orders, you can also request custom pricing based on your requirements.
ReferralCandy is a word-of-mouth software already trusted by over 30,000 eCommerce customers and is a perfect Yotpo alternative. The software lets merchants effortlessly attract customers, increase sales, and grow using the power of referral and affiliate marketing.
Overall, ReferralCandy is a dedicated eCommerce referral program software that integrates seamlessly with prominent eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce. It automates the process of rewarding customers with referral points or discounts.
Key Features –
- Set up a referral or affiliate program and get the first sales within 30 minutes
- Enable post-purchase popups, emails, and pages to enroll customers in the program
- Automate customer rewards: Cash and coupons for one-off and subscription sales
- Customize your referral program with your logo, images, and brand colors
- Integrate with Klaviyo, ReCharge, Skio, Awtomic, Bold, Loop, Appstle, Stay, Seal
Pricing Plans – ReferralCandy offers a 14-day free trial on its paid plans, starting at $59/month. It also charges a commission fee on sales generated via the referral program.
Yotpo Alternatives for Email & SMS Automation
Yotpo is also known for its email and SMS automation features, helping your marketing and sales teams get rid of redundant tasks. However, its pricing plans and limited integration with major eCommerce tools can be a challenge for you.
So, here are a few Yotpo alternatives you can consider for email and SMS marketing automation.
Omnisend is an email and SMS eCommerce software that over 100,000 customers trust. From popups to newsletters Omnisend users get it all that too over a fairly low price and they claim that Omnisend users have made $72 for every dollar they spent on email & SMS marketing in 2022.
What I love about Omnisend is its user-friendly interface that breaks down complex routines into simple tasks. Also, the signup process is quite comprehensive and takes only a few minutes to get started.
Lastly, the best part is its flexible automation builder with pre-built workflows that reduce your overhead by merging multiple communication channels into a unified environment. You can read our detailed Omnisend review for more insights into its features.
Key Features –
- Easily create & send email marketing, newsletters & global SMS campaigns
- Grow your email list with exit-intent popups, spin-to-win, and signup forms
- Ready-made email templates that are fully customizable.
- Use 20+ ready-made automation to personalize better and generate more sales
- Set up abandoned cart emails in just a few clicks.
Pricing Plans – Omnisend has a free plan that allows up to 250 contacts for email and SMS marketing with access to all its features. The paid plan starts at $16/month for 251+ contacts and you can use our exclusive Omnisend discount code to get 10% off for the first 6 months.
Klaviyo is another powerful eCommerce marketing platform that enables you to run effective email and SMS campaigns with advanced personalization and customization features.
Compared to Yotpo, Klaviyo is highly compatible with Shopify, giving you complete flexibility to use customer data for advanced segments and deliver highly targeted and personalized campaigns. Moreover, most of the Shopify apps provide direct integration with Klaviyo compared to others.
So, if you are a Shopify merchant, Klaviyo would be the perfect Yotpo alternative for email and SMS marketing automation. You should read our Klaviyo review for more insights into its features and functionalities.
Key Features –
- Send Personalized emails and texts, automatically
- Ready-to-go sign-up form templates
- Real-time, marketer-friendly segmentation
- Rich pre-built and custom reporting
- Send personalized product recommendations
Pricing Plans – Klaviyo has a basic plan that is free for up to 250 contacts with access to all its features. The paid plan starts at $45/month (for only email service) and $60/month (for email and SMS service).
Postscript is one of the best Shopify SMS marketing apps and a compelling Yotpo alternative for advanced segmentation and personalization. With PostScript, you can build a TCPA-compliant subscriber list and let you automate your SMS campaigns based on customer actions, for example, trigger an SMS to someone who has an abandoned cart.
Postscript also offers desktop and mobile popups for capturing emails and SMSs of your potential prospects. Their pre-built templates offer enough customization to feel on-brand and don’t require any custom coding.
My personal favorite is that it allows SMS collection options after checkout, making your checkout pages more worthy than just an underutilized real estate in eCommerce.
Key Features –
- Drive traffic and sales with personalized SMS campaigns and automation flows.
- Track revenue and ROI to optimize conversion rates for your SMS programs.
- Manage and respond to text conversations with your subscribers.
- Engage audiences with personalized messages using your historical eCommerce data.
- Postscript is on top of all of the regulations and will ensure that your business is compliant.
Pricing Plans – Postscript has a basic plan with comparatively higher fees per SMS or MMS than paid plans, starting at $100/month. With the paid plan, you will also get access to some of its advanced features.
Found the right Yotpo Alternative for your store?
Yotpo is undoubtedly a powerful eCommerce marketing platform, packed with advanced features and essential tools for eCommerce businesses. However, it comes at a price and may require expertise in setting it up to generate maximum ROI.
Moreover, not every eCommerce requires all the features it offers. That’s where you can consider its competitors for better alternatives per your requirements.
In this article, we have listed some of the best Yotpo alternatives at all pricing ranges and compatibility with eCommerce platforms. For instance, Stamped would be the perfect Yotpo alternative for Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce users to set up reward programs and collect product reviews.
If you are looking for more alternatives for each feature, here are a few hand-picked articles that you should check next –
Finally, I hope this article helped you find the right alternative to Yotpo based on your requirements. Now, it is your turn to make the best use of the app and keep growing your business.