Are you looking for a marketing channel to enhance customer engagement and boost sales for your Shopify store?
SMS marketing is a way to go. And since you landed on this page, I guess you are already aware of the advantages of SMS marketing in the eCommerce space.
So, without any delay, let me show you some of the best SMS marketing apps available in the Shopify App Store.
Here, are the top 5 Shopify SMS marketing apps we will look into –
1. PostScript – Best Shopify SMS Marketing App
PostScript is the best Shopify SMS marketing app that helps in generating high conversion rates by sending targeted text messages, 2-way conversations, and a set of valuable features that fuel up your Shopify store’s engagement level.
What makes PostScript Unique?
- It has a best-in-class SMS Automation template library.
- It provides growth tools like desktop/mobile popup, QR code generator, landing page builder with SMS opt-in forms, etc.
- You can use images, photos, & GIFs in text messages.
- It allows you to converse with customers directly through 1:1 text message conversations.
Postscript helps in automating the text messages based on your customer actions. You can send instant follow-up messages, cart reminder messages, welcome messages, etc., which are all focused on increasing the loyalty behavior of your store customers.
- It lets you track and review the performance of your text messages, automation, campaigns, etc.
- It allows you to quickly schedule campaigns which saves an enormous amount of your time.
- It has a Safe Send feature which doesn’t allow you to send too many texts to your customers.
- It offers excellent integrations with many popular platforms like Zendesk, Zapier, Optimonk, CartHook, Aftership, etc.
2. Privy Text– Popular Shopify SMS Marketing App
Privy is one of the most popular Shopify SMS marketing apps in the market. It enables you to create an excellent conversational experience with your customers by offering a suite of marketing tools that boost your Shopify store revenue. It offers popups, emails, and SMS tools that you can leverage to gain intelligent conversions for your Shopify store.
What makes Privy unique?
- Has dozens of high-converting templates for optimizing conversions.
- Includes master coupon codes that automatically syncs with your Shopify store.
- It lets you grow your subscriber list by designing unlimited pop-ups, flyouts, landing pages, etc.
Privy helps prevent your customers from leaving their cart with the help of non-intrusive exit-intent popups that display relevant offers. Also, it includes a cart link in the abandoned cart messages so that customers can immediately get back to their cart and complete the checkout process.
- It allows you to send triggered text messages when a customer accepts to receive SMS notifications to confirm their sign-up and delivery coupons.
- It helps in the quick collection of your customer’ phone numbers via popups with which you can send welcome messages, shipping details, order status, delivery updates, etc.
- It offers integration with major platforms like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Octane.io, Retention rocket, etc.
3. SMSBump – Shopify SMS Marketing App
SMSBump lets you interact with your customers by providing incredible text marketing features and automation capabilities. Whatever may be your campaign objective, you can quickly build SMS/MMS flows that reach your customer’s fingertips at the right time to generate more sales.
What makes SMSBump Unique?
- It provides a set of growth tools to build your SMS subscribers list – Subscription forms, email to SMS converter, shareable subscriber link, keyword-based subscription.
- It provides detailed analytics data, like order tracking, link clicks, automation stats, amounts spent, conversion rates, etc.
- You craft beautiful messages using its Text Marketing Composer.
- It provides powerful Segmentation capabilities to send relevant offers.
SMSBump also allows you to send abandoned cart reminders to your customers so that you will not miss out on any possible conversion. Also, you can keep track of your unsubscribed lists which lets you maintain a clean, fresh, and updated list of Shopify SMS subscribers.
You can also minimize the amount spent on your SMS campaigns by not sending messages above a certain threshold. This allows you to set a maximum cost for your text message such that it doesn’t affect your planned SMS marketing budget.
- It allows you to interact with your customers in a lively manner by inserting GIPHY, emojis, etc.
- It guarantees high conversion rates as you can test the different variants of your SMS messages.
- It gives you complete control as you can restrict sending text messages only to a few countries.
- It offers integration with Shopify POS, Pexels, Recart, Yotpo, ReConvert, etc., to boost your store’s existing functionality.
4. Tone SMS Marketing
Tone SMS Marketing is one of the most affordable Shopify SMS marketing apps that grab more sales via AI-powered text message conversations. This, in turn, helps you send highly personalized messages, making your store customers feel very special.
What makes Tone SMS Marketing unique?
- You can provide a number to your customers, and they can initiate a chat with you, providing a two-way conversational experience.
- You can build more credibility as customers can send feedback and review replies to your Shopify store agents.
- With the help of popups and tap-to-text features, you get more chances to capture first-time visitors into long-lasting loyal customers.
It allows you to include images, gifs, emojis, etc., in your SMS/MMS messages to make it more engaging. Also, it facilitates recouping your lost sales as your Shopify store agents can directly text those customers who have left their cart, which creates a strong level of personal touch.
- It enables you to send the correct level of text messages to your customers without exceeding the limits.
- It allows you to create instant popups for quickly collecting your customer’s details.
- It helps you actively segment your customers based on their past interactions on your site.
- It offers integrations with Zendesk, Klaviyo, ReCharge, Flow, etc.
5. Klaviyo – Shopify Email & SMS Marketing App
Klaviyo has got you covered with all the features that help escalate your Shopify store to the next level. It is a powerful eCommerce email and SMS marketing tool that has empowered over 50,000 stores in generating a high amount of sales and conversions.
What makes Klaviyo unique?
- It has 100+ pre-built templates to launch an SMS campaign of your choice.
- It offers top-notch SMS compliance management.
- You can create dynamic sign-up forms to swiftly build your subscriber list.
This robust Shopify app brings exciting grins as it allows you to send highly targeted messages that hook your customers. You can also automate your welcome messages, abandoned cart reminders, follow-up, win-back messages, etc. that helps in acquiring loyal cohorts for your Shopify store.
- It enables you to send highly personalized messages by segmenting your customers based on different parameters.
- It provides in-depth reporting such that you can strategically alter your SMS campaigns for the future.
- It integrates with more than 200 eCommerce platforms and tools, enabling you to stay connected to customers across channels.
- It allows you to sync your customer’s data to build lookalike audiences for implementing Facebook and Instagram ads.
SMS marketing is one of the simple yet powerful ways to boost customer engagement and increase sales by bringing your existing customers back to the store.
It is one of the effective marketing channels for eCommerce brands, guaranteeing higher open rates, click-through rates, and ROI on the marketing budget.
And if you combine SMS with other marketing channels, like email, social media, you can provide an excellent omnichannel shopping experience to drive more conversion through the funnel.
I hope this article helped you pick the right SMS marketing app for your Shopify store. If you are looking for more apps to boost sales, you should check out our list of the best Shopify apps to increase sales.